Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

WebkinzSAHM will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: eStore Night & Day Chair?

Ok, so my mom bought this item from the eStore, she put it in her room and it doesn't animate what so ever! We sent an email to Ganz questioning it and they sent an email back saying that it doesn't animate the way the site shows it to animate, that it changes GRADUALLY!!!! They said they are working on fixing this. Has this happened to everyone? AND if they know it doesn't do what the site shows it to do then why in the world are they still selling it?

Hmmm.
WebkinzSAHM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #2
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: eStore Night & Day Chair?

Thanks for posting this.
I have thought about buying it, as I love animated items.
Is it any different during the day or night?
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
ae_girl13

Huh that stinks...I might buy it just because it is just what I need for a blue and yellow room I am making..But thats weird.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

Nope. They said it moves gradually but ours doesn't move AT ALL, LOL! I don't like it but my mom did so she bought it. But it definitely doesn't do what it shows on the site.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:35 PM   #5
p3yt0n♥n!c0l3

Wow, im very sorry.
I was about to buy that item, also.
i geuss not now..
and i agree.
they shouldnt sell that item unless it actually does
what it shows everyone.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:36 PM   #6
punkaroo2000

Rhianna is on a distinguished road

I have 2 of the chairs, and I thought it says in the description on the estore that it changes threw out the day, and that they sped it up so u can see the way it changes. I actually think its cool, cause when u look at it in the day it has clouds & is gold, & when u look at it in the night it has stars and is dark (don't remember if its blue or not). But I think its cool Like even when u look at it when the sun is setting the clouds are getting darker. Hope that helps.
Rhianna is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 06:39 PM   #7
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Rhianna
I have 2 of the chairs, and I thought it says in the description on the estore that it changes threw out the day, and that they sped it up so u can see the way it changes. I actually think its cool, cause when u look at it in the day it has clouds & is gold, & when u look at it in the night it has stars and is dark (don't remember if its blue or not). But I think its cool Like even when u look at it when the sun is setting the clouds are getting darker. Hope that helps.
You know your right! LOL! Taking my foot out of my mouth now, LOL! I didn't purchase this, my poor mother did and she apparently didn't read the description, LOL! Oh geez, I'm such an airhead, I should have checked first before posting. Duh!
Old 07-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #8
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Heehee, actually the picture shows it changes back and forth quite quickly, but it really changes from clouds , blue and gold in the day, to dark and stars at night-time. So it is animated, and it's working properly, GANZ just didn't make it quick like it shows in the estore, they just do that so you dont have to wait FOREVER to see the animation when your looking at buying it. So you can tell your mom that theres no need to worry it changes at night and in the day .

Hope I helped a bit!

-take care.
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Closed