Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Unanswered: eStore Deluxe Membership? 3Q

What I'd like to do is...

Purchase the 45$ membership for myself, and add my husband and our 3 kids for an additional 5$ each.

I already have my eStore account with eStore points accumulated from last 2 years.

And, I already have 2 of the rollercoasters in my main account. My daughter wants one too.

If I put her account as the primary account, she'll get the prize she wants,

but does that mean that the eStore points will be linked to her account?

Will she have access from her account to buy things without my approval?

Oh, and has the prize changed or is it still the rollercoaster?

TIA
EXO

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 10-17-2010 at 11:02 AM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: eStore Deluxe Membership? 3Q

Looks like you have a couple questions, lets start with

If I put her account as the primary account, she'll get the prize she wants,
but does that mean that the eStore points will be linked to her account?

Yes! The estore points are only linked to the primary account! However, All eStore Points acquired through Deluxe Membership will be delivered to a Ganz eStore Account that purchased the membership by default. If the membership upgrade was a gift and acquired through a code; all eStore Points will be delivered to the specific Ganz eStore Account that redeemed the Membership Code. If you wish to have the Bonus and Monthly eStore Points sent to the Primary Webkinz World Account, you can do so by selecting the Monthly eStore Points option to 'ON' while purchasing a Webkinz World Deluxe Membership or by selecting the checkbox while redeeming the gift Membership Code. Long story short, if you just keep the estore points on the online website, it will not matter whose account the points are under (because only purchases can be made through the online website instead of purchasing items through WW)

Will she have access from her account to buy things without my approval?

The only way this will happen is if you select the option that asks if you want the estore points to be transferred to the WW account, just simply keep that option at a no or off and the estore points will only be available to you via estore website (as opposed to the WW estore)

Oh, and has the prize changed or is it still the rollercoaster?

No, it is the Mountain Mine Cart Ride (thank you Aug for clearing that up!!!)
Hope I have helped out..... This is just my understanding of how it works.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-18-2010 at 01:16 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

It is not the rollercoaster!
I will check the name and send a link.
BRB

Ok the name of the 2010 prize is Mountain Mine Cart Ride.
Here is the link.........

(Picture Gallery) Deluxe Membership Prizes - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Last edited by aug2168; 10-18-2010 at 01:14 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thank you both! WM - what a wonderful explanation - I really am glad to have asked my questions. I would have called support but didn't and turned to WI for support. Glad I did!

Since the prize this year has changed, I will probably allow my main account to become primary, where, I will be able to use the estore points via webkinz store, correct? The additianal 4 accounts will not since I don't want my kids to buy up things without my knowledge. We will staill have the eStore account and points there as well to make code purchases so that should work for kids. So, when this choice is made it's permanent I suppose. I'm off to become deluxe member again.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #5
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

You can use the points via WW store only if you transfer them there, otherwise it will be via Estore Website.

Remember you can also gift points to your kiddos. That way if you want to sit with them and look through the WW Estore, they are able to make the purchase with a "controlled" dollar amount so to speak.

Say you want each one of your kids to have 1000 Estore points, all you have to do is

Go to Ganz Estore Website
Manage Account
Gift Points
Enter the WW user ID, WW Password and The amount of Estore points to transfer to their account.

Hope this helps!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed