Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 
Default Unanswered: eStore charged my cc but no items

I tried placing an order this morning for the Yeti Forest and Blast Off Rocket Bed, totalling $19.00. I keep getting a screen saying there was a problem with my payment. I tried 3 different times, double checking all of my credit card information. I have now verified with my credit card company that Ganz actually authorized my credit card 3 separate times for $19. I have not received any codes or confirmation. Warning: if you get a screen saying "your payment could not be verified" (or something) it may have still been charged to your card.

Naturally, I had to submit an e-mail to the eStore and won't hear back for 48 hours. Anyone else have this happen?
marthaaa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
pancakes 4 Phillip
Webkinz :)

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: eStore charged my cc but no items

Apparently there have been problems with the Estore since at least Saturday but this is the first I have read of something this severe. I hope customer service can get to your issue asap! In your case though, you might be better off just calling the Ganz customer service number the forum has listed. (I looked and found it at the top of the help forum and have listed it here instead of you having to search for it:
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Of course do what feels best for you but if you decide to wait for am email response it may take longer than 24 hours. It took them 5 days to respond to my problem via email so expect it to be a bit more than 24. I hope your problem gets taken care of soon!

EDIT: If you do call instead of waiting for an email response-- don't forget to have your estore login and your purchase details if you have them at hand so you won't have to look when they ask for them!

Last edited by Lhachwen; 08-07-2008 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: forgot some advice
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
Gifted
Angel Kinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: eStore charged my cc but no items

I'm sorry to hear that you had problems dealing with the estore. I had a problem last Saturday also with missing codes. Did your credit card company tell you that your account was charged all 3 times? Or did they tell you that it was pre-authorized to charge 3 times? If they said "authorized" as you wrote on your original post, that doesn't necessarily mean that your card was charged. You might want to get that clarified with your cc company. I hope you get this resolved quickly.
Closed