Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #11
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Error when posting to the forums -- causing many to make duplicate posts!

i have had hte same exact problem!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: Error when posting to the forums -- causing many to make duplicate posts!

i've been getting that error alot too! I just got to "back" than "my posts" and i see that it was posted anyways.
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #13
LovePuppy101

Yeah, that has been happening to me too, it is probably just a glitch that will be fixed soon.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #14
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

I had the exact same problem on Advanced Mode for Posting on this poll and I pressed on the back button and I had already posted..I thought it was interesting..
Old 06-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #15
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

I've had that problem, too!

---------- karik added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

omg ir happened again just as I posted that^

Last edited by karik; 06-01-2008 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
karik is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

The same thing is happening to me
Old 06-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #17
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

It should be ok if you hit refresh. I hope WI fixes it soon.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #18
BjornTorunn
Gift Guru

BjornTorunn is just really niceBjornTorunn is just really nice

Since it seems a lot of people are getting this error, what might be helpful is if people could cut and paste the exact error message and a link to the post they were making into a reply here.

That may provide the person working on this problem a clue as to why it is happening.
BjornTorunn is offline Male
Old 06-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #19
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

just press the back button. it worked for me!!! Hope i helped!!! =)

---------- webkinzgirl98 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

in fact, when i posted that other sentence, i got the error message and clicked back and my post was there!

Last edited by webkinzgirl98; 06-01-2008 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Closed