Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 08:12 PM   #11
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

Default Re: empty POTM loot bag

I am so sorry to hear about your empty box. I know that your daughter must be very upset! That was very smart of you to take a picture of it. There is certainly no way that anyone could say that you did your prizes.
I sincerely hope that Ganz comes through for you and gives you something really wonderful that makes your daughter very happy!
Good luck,

Pandamonium and Plainlyme
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #12
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

I am SORRY for you! Ganz should fix the promlems! You spent money on thr panda, and desesver want you should get!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #13
Banned
beachgirl011 is an unknown quantity at this point

did you wait a minute or two? when i went to go adopt my pom that is what happened and i waited a minute and it appeared.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #14
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by beachgirl011
did you wait a minute or two? when i went to go adopt my pom that is what happened and i waited a minute and it appeared.
Yes, I was having problems with my Javascript on my laptop and was having to relog after each adoption ... with this last one though, the screen came up blank and nothing ever showed up

I have a call in and I will call again first thing Monday morning.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 12:17 AM   #15
sandrinha

I think tomorrow it will be in your dock...it happend with me last month
Old 05-04-2008, 01:42 AM   #16
PofNatey

oh my gosh that is so awful it almost made me laugh on how terrible that prize is with the bag of 0 kinzcash and then the little saying on the bottom I'm so sorry!
you might get you're potm later like people who got the carnival strength tester back after it was gone for a month
Old 05-04-2008, 02:09 AM   #17
biggermomma
Webkinz :)

biggermomma is an unknown quantity at this point

mathmom2 -

I had sort of the same thing happen two months ago, but not to the extent that your daughter did and not with the documentation (screen shot) you have. My daughter didn't get her POTM exclusive item. I sent an email to Ganz support and also called them. They were back to me within 3 days (someone called) and eventually gave my daughter her choice of one of the exclusives. I didn't have a screen shot like you do. What may happen is you might get a return email from Ganz asking for more information (details of what happen, the pet's code, where you bought it, for example) so when they call back they already have all the information they need.

Be patient - you should have this resolved to you and your daughter's satisfaction - if not on Monday, then certainly within a week or two.

Good luck!
biggermomma is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 02:12 AM   #18
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Hi mathmom2,

Oh that is terrible. Do keep us updated on what Ganz says.
commodore is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #19
Webkinz :)
pinkins1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter and I had the EXACT same thing happen when we adopted our Panda Friday. I emailed Ganz and I hope that they will fix it.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:26 PM   #20
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

Sorry if this has allready been posted, but call Ganz, they are very nice about these kinds of things. Hope I helped!
Closed