Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Employment Office Problem...Tabby Von Meow Stealing Items?

Webkinz E-mail is: support@webkinz.com
phone number: 1-866-WEBKINZ

I'm so sorry this happened to you, to tell you the truth I haven't done the office for a long time. I'll try though. Good luck!!
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #12

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

I am sorry to tell you, but, TABBY probably didn't take your item, and GANZ probably didn't take your item, but, perhaps, someone else may have.

If so, then, this is why you should NOT share your password with anyone.

Ok, I do not like explaining this to people, but, I think this really needs to be explained I guess. (perhaps I should, say, I do not like to tell people that this is possible, as I do not want people exploiting this).

The only reason I know about this, is because, I AM AN ADULT, and my sister and I and my mom, we go on each other's accounts with PERMISSION. I usually do THEIR EMPLOYMENT JOBS for them---particularly if it is flooring---it is easy, I can make some good quick money for them. DO NOT GO ON ANYONE'S ACCOUNT, DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD---my situation is DIFFERENT.

NOW, sometimes, I do not call my mom/sister first....and, there have been a FEW times that we have "BUMPED" each other when they were ONLINE on webkinz.

NOW, USUALLY, if you are playing on webkinz---like IN YOUR ROOM, or doing certain things, you will get the message "I AM SORRY, BUT WE CAN NOT CONNECT TO WEBKINZ WORLD. TRY BACK AGAIN LATER"

HOWEVER, if you are in the middle of playing at the ARCADE, and say, someone logs in, you will not know. They can log in, take something, log off....and when you are done with your game, you will then be disconnected.

OR....like in your case, you can be in the middle of the EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, and someone can log on, TAKE SOMETHING, kinzpost it, log off, and you will not know it---you may notice that you failed your job, or that it slowed down and you never got to see TABBY after passing your job---you got PLEASE WAIT.

Webkinz needs to make it so you cannot bump someone off line, but, WHAT if someone got on your account? Then you wouldn't be able to get on your account while they are clearing out your items? So, this is in a way, good....yet, not. At least, you can get on your account if someone had hacked into your account.

The funny thing is, now anytime my family gets "bumped" while on webkinz, they call me up----ummm, did you bump me off webkinz?? I tell them if I did or didn't. (webkinz sometimes just disconnects people on itself)

My suggestion---change your password occassionally, do not share it, and do not email or text it to anyone. Do not leave your webkinz code tags anywhere.

Hope this helps.

fluffrnuttr

ps---I also delete "friends" at the end of the day that I meet in the clubhouse. This helps keep my kinzchat phone clean, and helps keep it from having someone hack into my account by "guessing" my password.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:37 PM   #13

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

wow 'm soo sorry
email ganz like 100 times I got my email from ganz in like in 4 days orsomething
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #14
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

I am glad to find out about this! I mean I am really sorry it happened to you but very glad you posted it to alert those of us who weren't aware of this glitch!

It is amusing to think of Tabby as thief though... a true 'cat burglar'!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the image to open in full size.
my revolving in post Kinz-captions for giggles
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #15
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

omg, thats terriblee. that never happend to me before thoughh.
&& i agree with everyone elsee
dont keep exclusives in your dock!
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #16
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Tabby, What a thief! haha, I'm just kidding.
Maybe it is just a glitch in the system, just wait a while and it might come back.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 08-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #17
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I couldn't offer any advice that wasn't already given, but I just wanted to say how sorry I am this happened to you. That must be so upsetting, I hope you get through to Ganz and they resolve this for you! Good luck!
reya is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 08:52 AM   #18
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

I am so sorry this happened to you. Maybe it's a glitch. This has never happened to me but it really is very strange.
You should contact Ganz, or just be careful with what you put in your dock.
Closed