Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

Question Unanswered: Employment Office Problem...Tabby Von Meow Stealing Items?

I can't believe it! My friend just did an employment office job, got paid when she completed it, and then noticed that one of her exclusives was missing from her "My Stuff" bar! This happened to me last year so I stopped doing the Employment office. This has also happened to a few of my other friends - they completed a job and then reported that there exclusive was missing. We even tried logging in and out, but the items were gone, and we tried it on several different computers, but...no luck. Did Tabby Von Meow take our items, as if to trade for payment? Has this happened to anyone else? I've already tried sending a comment to Ganz but apparently it hasn't been fixed. Do you have any tips? I'd like to do the Employment office again but I'm afraid of losing an item.
I'll give rep to any helpful answers! Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

min49 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Employment Office Problem...Tabby Von Meow Stealing Items?

Keep sending the comment and eventully they will get annoyed and will fix it.
min49 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #3
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

any other tips??
Old 08-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

don't keep valuables in your dock . they say to have less than 100 items in your dock. we keep around 30-40 and none of them are valuable. that way, if something goes BYE BYE, we don't care.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #5
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Wow, that has never happened to me. I am so sorry it happened to you! I agree with min49, keep emailing or calling them til it gets fixed!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #6
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I am so sorry this has happened to you! Keep emailing them about it, and just don't keep valueables in your dock!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
puppydog252

puppydog252 is on a distinguished road

Yes this did happen! she took my dare devil bed!
Tips:
1.go on comments and suggestions and write a letter to webkinz world???
2.Buy a storage center or room for all your valuables[if it is for outdoor buy a outdoor room]
3.Don't go to the office any more!
4.Write a complaint!

]
Old 08-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #8
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

I've never heard of this happening. I keep tons of exclusives, PSIs, etc. in my dock, and visit the employment office at least twice a day with no problems. Never had anything disappear from any of our accounts.

I'd contact Ganz. If they don't reply to your email, then try calling them and leaving a voicemail. Someone should return your call.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Try calling them. They will most likely give you your item back. This has never happened to me before though. But I don't think it's Tabby Von Meow.... unless she was the one that stole my Party Machine!
xD
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 05:44 PM   #10
Don't you just love

DreamsComeTrue will become famous soon enough

Wow. That has never happened to me,. But maybe if you just dont keep your valubales in your dock, the problem well just be avoided.
DreamsComeTrue is offline Female
Closed