Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Answered: Employment Office Jobs Question

Hey, does anyone know how Ganz chooses which jobs Tabby offers? I know it's not as random as rares but every single day, Kinzville Mover shows up the most and KinzPost Sorter the least. Also, I have my own job tracking thread but no replies arrived to it. I have a link in my siggie if you do want to reply to it. Is it allowed for someone who is not staff to have their own job tracking thread?
T9850 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by lizzielizardv
different jobs come every hour so maybe before it was every day the same jobs are on the list at the same times. like if just say at 300 it was miss birdys assistant, kinzpost sorter, flooring assistant, hamburger cook, and kinzville mover. then the next day at 300 its the same jobs. so maybe they wanted it to be a surprise and not able to be predicted
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #2

RiaTabby has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Employment Office Jobs Question

I think it is done randomly. It might be the case of this.Pretend that kinzville mover represents 5 blue marbles, and post sorter is 1 yellow marble. When they pick out a marble AT RANDOM it most probbly will be a blue marble. That's what I think anyway.
RiaTabby is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I've noticed that the more difficult jobs show up later in the day, and the easier ones tend to be most available earlier, so there has to be some kind of programming in place. I'm sure it is to accommodate the younger and older players, but I haven't actually deciphered the pattern to know exactly when a job is available. Maybe this should be a tracking thread on WI.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There used to be a chart here on WI that used to tell which jobs would show up when, but it was probably a year or so ago that it was discontinued. I do not know why - perhaps the programming changed, and it was no longer predictable.

I do think most jobs show up with quite similar frequency - if one seems to come more often, it probably has to do with what time of day you're most often on. For example, I try to do a hard job first thing in the morning so I can do another later in the afternoon/evening. Whatever one(s) was/were in at a certain time today, will most likely be in again about the same time tomorrow. They tend to be similar for several days in a row, then they seem to shift. It would be nice if it were a bit more predictable, though.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
There used to be a chart here on WI that used to tell which jobs would show up when, but it was probably a year or so ago that it was discontinued. I do not know why - perhaps the programming changed, and it was no longer predictable.

I do think most jobs show up with quite similar frequency - if one seems to come more often, it probably has to do with what time of day you're most often on. For example, I try to do a hard job first thing in the morning so I can do another later in the afternoon/evening. Whatever one(s) was/were in at a certain time today, will most likely be in again about the same time tomorrow. They tend to be similar for several days in a row, then they seem to shift. It would be nice if it were a bit more predictable, though.
What I meant by tracking is like what we have with Doug the Dog.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

No, I don't know of an active jobs tracking thread. And yes, it is allowed by non-admin member. Go for it!
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #7

emilynjim has a spectacular aura about

Perhaps since Kinzville Mover is the newest job Ganz allows it to come up more so people have a better chance of trying it and playing it more often. Or maybe it is random but like RiaTabby said maybe there are just more "Marbles" in the in the hat.
emilynjim is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #8
T9850

I still don't think it's good for Ganz to make some jobs show up more than others.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
T9850

Hello, any more replies?
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #10
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

different jobs come every hour so maybe before it was every day the same jobs are on the list at the same times. like if just say at 300 it was miss birdys assistant, kinzpost sorter, flooring assistant, hamburger cook, and kinzville mover. then the next day at 300 its the same jobs. so maybe they wanted it to be a surprise and not able to be predicted
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Closed