Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Email on webkinz!

Is their any way to change your email on webkinz because our server is changing and I cannot receive any emails from my old server?
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Email on webkinz!

Have you tried the Edit account feature on the eStore?

I would simply email Ganz and ask for instructions...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #3

camcam123 will become famous soon enough

yeah there should be a edit tab under your ester account where you can change your email. if there isn't, and you are under 18, have your parents contact ganz through the telephone about it!
camcam123 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #4
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Good point camcam123... there should be a way under parental controls for actual WW, but I couldn't find it without going through a cancellation process....

email Ganz. This is still your best bet. Or call...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #5

Analeigha is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I suggest contacting Ganz in some way about this, in order to do it the correct way. I am sure they will be able to help.
Analeigha is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

you never had to put in an E-mail for webkinz, unless you're talking about the E-store or KC+ permission. Then you just make a new account.
Hope I helped. =)

Last edited by pikachukick900; 12-30-2010 at 03:04 PM..
Old 12-30-2010, 04:01 PM   #7

flamefur is an unknown quantity at this point

yes if your under 18 look up the number (in coustmer service) and have your parent/guardian call and then get everything staritend out
flamefur is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #8

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I don't recall ever needing an e-mail address. If you ever have to contact support for a stuck item or something then you just put in whatever e-mail address you want. Your WW account doesn't have an e-mail address associated with it. Unless this is something new since 2007.
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #9
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
I don't recall ever needing an e-mail address. If you ever have to contact support for a stuck item or something then you just put in whatever e-mail address you want. Your WW account doesn't have an e-mail address associated with it. Unless this is something new since 2007.
I made my account in 2007, and there wasn't any E-mail thing.
Closed