Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 06:05 AM   #1
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Question Answered: Eggs in Webkinz News

I just went to the Newz to see about finding eggs. The graphic to click on for it wasn't there, just the one about the mountain. I cleared everything, restarted computer and browser, logged into News and still not there. Does anyone know anything?
wendypie is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by funkyc63
It is posted in the rules that the Contest is running beginning at 11:00 am until 11:00 am each day beginning April 18th to the 24th.
It is a peek-a-news contest.
The graphic for it will be aded at the start of the contest on the front page of the newz.
1 prize per account per day.

Good Luck !!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Eggs in Webkinz News

I've noticed things on Webkinz newz seem to start at 9 am. I don't know if they have to wait for people to get to work or what.
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 06:11 AM   #3

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

The ADs on Webkinz news says the egg hunt doesn't start till 11 am eastern time, i hope this helps
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

yes, i was thinking it may start at 11:00 am like the last WKN contest,

BTW just clicked on the red dice for the Spree promotion, i think today is last day for that, will have to check.

me again. didnt the promo for the eggs say something about logging in ID. i logged in to WKN with my password just to make sure. good luck all......

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 04-18-2011 at 06:19 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 06:12 AM   #5
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I noticed that too but when I read closely I noticed that it said it doesn't start until 11am today
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 06:14 AM   #6

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

I just looked on Webkinz Newz and noticed it said 11 am also I don't know why it starts so late, early in the morning works a lot better for me.
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 06:46 AM   #7
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mommy-o
I just looked on Webkinz Newz and noticed it said 11 am also I don't know why it starts so late, early in the morning works a lot better for me.
I think it is starting at 11am because the last promotion was from 11am until 10:59am so the current one isnt over yet. Thats what I think, Im not 100% sure.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #8
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

It starta at 11 to find the white egg 5 times i saw that on webkinz news good luck to everyone.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:02 AM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It is posted in the rules that the Contest is running beginning at 11:00 am until 11:00 am each day beginning April 18th to the 24th.
It is a peek-a-news contest.
The graphic for it will be aded at the start of the contest on the front page of the newz.
1 prize per account per day.

Good Luck !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #10
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Thank you sharp eyed WI inhabitants! I was wondering where the eggs were myself!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed