Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 06:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Diamond0317 is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Egads My Things are stuck!

I cant get my place mats off the floor that were on my table . They are the place mats from fall festival. Does anyone know what I can do to pick up this mess. Thanks ~:clyde::gr::bokbok:
Diamond0317 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Egads My Things are stuck!

Here's a really good thread on how to unstick items that were on tables:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html

Last edited by msclockart; 10-01-2008 at 07:48 AM..
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-01-2008, 06:39 AM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

You need to go to GANZ.
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
Fill out the I have an item stuck in my room form.

---------- sweetnspicy added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Hey and welcome here to WI.

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 10-01-2008 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 06:39 AM   #4
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes this happens with new things or if there is a bunch of stuff in the room. You can contact ganz. They have on their website a customer support thing that you answer questions and fill out a form. I got there by clicking help and then clicking customer support on the left. Or try this link: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php

It can take a couple of weeks for them to get to it but I had something stuck and that's what I did and just waited and then it showed up in my dock. Good luck.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 07:37 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

If that thread that others posted doesn't work, just fill out the form in Customer Service..

I have stopped trying to get them unstuck myself.. I fill out the form, it only takes about 2 days for them to place it back in your dock... I got so annoyed because it is my SAME items that keep getting stuck.. LOL As soon as they unstick them, i place them back out, and stuck again! LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #6

thank you all so much for your help i will try them all. thank again
Old 10-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #7
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA I have things that are stuck in several different rooms! a tractor is even on the wall!!! thanks for the help too !
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 PM   #8

lol my moms cactus has been stuck in her couch for a month lol lol

---------- Diamond0317 added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

filling out the form now, decided to do a walk through and make sure i get all the stuck items unstuck at once lol lol thanks again

Last edited by Diamond0317; 10-05-2008 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #9

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Too funny! My fall festival place settings are stuck to my floor too for the past week! Now I have to find my pet's code to fill out the form. Didn't the form used to only require your name and password?:abn::cs:
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Hi there! I had the same problem with my new placemat and a candelabra which was sitting on the new Halloween table. I had read instructions from here (I'm sorry I can't find the thread), to undo the problem. What I did is remove the table (locate in in another area of the room), exit the room (thru a connecting door) and then come back into the room (thru the same door I exited). When you come back, you will notice that your items will be floating (the items that were stuck) and then put the table back into it's original location. The items goes back and then everything is fixed. I really hope that this helps ! Kudos to whoever gave the original instuctions that helped me !!! ~ lollie
lollie is offline Female
Closed