Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 03:31 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Editing posts

I don't want to be gifted, is there another way I can go to be given access to editing my posts
janna479 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 03:42 AM   #2
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Editing posts

I'm not absolutely sure but I don't think editing your posts has anything to do with being Gifted. I think you will be allowed to edit posts after you have a certain number of posts. When I first joined WI, I was not able to edit my own posts initially but was allowed to edit after I posted more times. Don't remember how many posts afterwards. I was not Gifted at that time. If you need to know for sure, then PM a moderator.

I just saw you have over 600 posts so that should be enough posts if it is as I stated above. PM a moderator. Maybe it's a setting they could help you with.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Actually, this recently came up in another thread. You can't edit your posts now until you get to Gift Trainee status. As far as I know, that is the only way to obtain the editing option.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
I don't want to be gifted, is there another way I can go to be given access to editing my posts
Hi janna479,

You can apply to be a Gift Trainee here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Once you have applied as per above, and have been accepted into the program, you are not obliged to start training, you may leave your status as a Gift Trainee and not enter the training section. But you would be welcome anytime if you changed your mind.

View Post Originally Posted by dusangpyong
Actually, this recently came up in another thread. You can't edit your posts now until you get to Gift Trainee status. As far as I know, that is the only way to obtain the editing option.
Hi dusangpyong,

That's correct, to edit posts now, you need to be a Gift Trainee.
commodore is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 05:30 AM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

yes you have to be a gift trainee
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 06:00 AM   #6
I Must Be Skilled!

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

I also think that you can Edit in the Poll Section, but that might have changed. Or you might have to be gifted again.
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2008, 06:06 AM   #7
iamabananahead

tzandwzya will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
Hi janna479,

You can apply to be a Gift Trainee here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Once you have applied as per above, and have been accepted into the program, you are not obliged to start training, you may leave your status as a Gift Trainee and not enter the training section. But you would be welcome anytime if you changed your mind.

Hi dusangpyong,

That's correct, to edit posts now, you need to be a Gift Trainee.
but the first time i applied to be gift trainee a trainer person talked to me almost imediatly! do i just tell them (*if i apply again) i dont wanna start the training part yet?
tzandwzya is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 08:17 AM   #8

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

thank you all for your help!
janna479 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 08:21 AM   #9
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Psp3336
I also think that you can Edit in the Poll Section, but that might have changed. Or you might have to be gifted again.
You were correct. Anyone can edit posts in the Pollz section, but to edit posts anywhere else, you must be a Gift Trainee.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #10
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

i dont really know i would go with what the gifted people said
moomoo12 is offline Female
Closed