Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
mandypuppy9
Webkinz :)

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Editing?

How do you Edit a post? Thanks !

Ok....Well I just figured it out on my own but....

I posted on a contest and I asked if I could edit and I can and the button to edit isnt there! What happened?

Last edited by mandypuppy9; 09-14-2009 at 04:49 PM..
mandypuppy9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Editing?

Hi there!
Well, at the bottom of each of your posts, there should be this modify button:
Click the image to open in full size.
Just click it, and make any changes - or you could press go advanced. Hit Save, and voila! Your post should be edited.
Hope I helped! =]
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

You can, of course, only edit your own posts and you cannot edit a poll once it's made.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
mandypuppy9

View Post Originally Posted by Asacardimus
You can, of course, only edit your own posts and you cannot edit a poll once it's made.

But it is my own post and it is not a poll....

Last edited by mandypuppy9; 09-14-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Old 09-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mandypuppy9
But it is my own post and it is not a poll....
Hmm ... are you sure it's not there? Try refreshing. And did you become a Webkinz recently? Because lil kinz can't edit posts, so maybe the system just needs some time to catch up ... but it should show up.

And, you were capable of editing your first post on this thread ... maybe it only works on some threads? I'm not sure.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #6
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

you can't edit your contest entry. basically you can't edit a post in the contest section
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 09-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
mandypuppy9

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Hmm ... are you sure it's not there? Try refreshing. And did you become a Webkinz recently? Because lil kinz can't edit posts, so maybe the system just needs some time to catch up ... but it should show up.

And, you were capable of editing your first post on this thread ... maybe it only works on some threads? I'm not sure.
Yeah Im 100% sure that it isnt there and it is my post. i guess it is only on some threads....Thats weird!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

you shouldn't be able to in contest section if I remember correctly (it is the only section)
Old 09-15-2009, 12:59 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
you shouldn't be able to in contest section if I remember correctly (it is the only section)
You also can't edit posts in the "News and Announcements" section, as I once found out.

So some forum sections you cannot edit, I guess.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 08:30 AM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

At the lower right hand corner of the specific post you want to edit, there will be a 'modify' button. Click on that, then save it.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed