Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
ow. 20 Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

Sk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the roughSk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Ebay Webkinz?

Is it a good idea to adopt webkinz from ebay. It says," still has unopen code" and is never used. It is cheaper too.
Sk8erGurl33 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Lotamoxie
I've never had a problem with a webkinz I've bought on Ebay. If you take precautions you should be fine.

1) Read the item's description CAREFULLY. Make sure that the code is unused/unopened. Know what you're bidding on.
2) Read the seller's feedback. If other buyers have been unhappy with the seller it will show up there.
3) Read the shipping/handling information carefully. A great deal isn't a great deal if you have to pay $6.00 in shipping on top of it. Weigh the total cost of the item before bidding.
4) Never bid more than you're willing to pay. It is easy to get caught up in the competitive environment. Know your ceiling and stick to it. If you lose that one, another one will be available soon enough.
5) Pay using paypal, it will give you additional protection.
6) If you buy, leave feedback. If the seller was fair and the webbie;s code worked... say so.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #2

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ebay Webkinz?

i haven't done it before.... but i don't know
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Lots of people buy Webkinz on Ebay, but there is always a risk of fraud.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #4

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

maybe ask your parents
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Hey there
I would check the users feedback. If its bad, find a diffrent one, if its good, go ahead. You just have to be careful when buying off ebay
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
oh hai ima
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

Well I have bought many webbies on Ebay and had no problems. But, I have herd of stories of fraud and stuff so I guess you have to really trust the person that is selling it to you. Good luck!
chicbling11 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

I would say take precaution. There are frauds. If you buy one, you're on your own. But don't get mad if you get a fraud. I would say no to the idea, when you can just go to Hallmark or a local store with Webkinz.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

You just have to be careful of what you buy off ebay. Sometimes people can scam you by saying its brand new and when you get it it turns out that they used the code. And then its just a stuffed animal. But before you get something off there, I would say that you should check there feedback first.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #9

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about

what i do to get webkinz is when my bffs get some they would tell me if they were having a great sale!! one of mine said that someplace was selling 2 webkinz for $8!!! and another said that lil kinz were $5 and regular were $7 all the time!!! what great prices!! lol good luck webkinz hunting =)
cutiepie193768 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I've never had a problem with a webkinz I've bought on Ebay. If you take precautions you should be fine.

1) Read the item's description CAREFULLY. Make sure that the code is unused/unopened. Know what you're bidding on.
2) Read the seller's feedback. If other buyers have been unhappy with the seller it will show up there.
3) Read the shipping/handling information carefully. A great deal isn't a great deal if you have to pay $6.00 in shipping on top of it. Weigh the total cost of the item before bidding.
4) Never bid more than you're willing to pay. It is easy to get caught up in the competitive environment. Know your ceiling and stick to it. If you lose that one, another one will be available soon enough.
5) Pay using paypal, it will give you additional protection.
6) If you buy, leave feedback. If the seller was fair and the webbie;s code worked... say so.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed