Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 08:54 AM   #1
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Answered: Ebay?

hey yall! Its claire :]
I know there are alot of threads like this one, but i have a specific question. So i need to adopt a new webkinz LOL. my mom dosnt want to pay for an expensive one, so she told me to look on ebay. I found a really cute one for only $2 and free shipping. It was also a buy it now option. Should i show this to my mom, or just pick out another one? i really dont want to be scammed. (i dont know anoyone who would )
Thanks in advanced!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by twilightcrz
Hi there! I'd say go ahead and try it! The only thing I really recommend for you to do in this case, is look at the pictures (if there are any), and descriptions very, very closely. It does seem like a cheap price, but sometimes people just want to get rid of the junk (that's what they might think it is! LOL!) laying around their homes, and will sell for extremely cheap prices just to get rid of it.

Another thing I'd do then, is check the feedback. If they've sold a lot of Webkinz before, and have good feedback, then go ahead and buy it. If they haven't you can decide whether you want to take your chances or not. Two dollars isn't really that bad of a loss if it's just the plush, but it's a great deal for a Webkin with the code and plush! Personally, I'd buy it. I hope you decide on a good decision for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ebay?

It is probably the plushie only, with no code attached, if it is that inexpensive. I have never seen even a little Kinz on Ebay for less than 5-6.00. Many sell the plushies by themselves without codes. You need to look at the item description very carefully. You can also ask the seller a question, does this include a code tag, unused, to be entered online in Webkinz World?

Too bad you don't live in my town--my local Webkinz distributor has 2-for-1 Webkinz on special every week, and this includes the Lil Kinz. You can get two for about $10-11. I've heard some people get good deals from the Justice stores, and they are supposed to have an online catalog too.

Good luck!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have brought many webkinz on line at ebay, but you must check to see if it says plush only, You can get just the code tag with no plush, the sellers donate the plushes to local charities. I usally get the codes only. Just make sure you read the whole discription of the item, before purchase.

Last edited by Babs; 06-03-2009 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: misspelled word
Babs is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #4
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

thanks you guys! This will help my mom and i out so much!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #5
arehouse 13 <3
Webkinz :)

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I saw a seller on eBay while I was browsing that sold a lot of Webkinz for 5-6$, and had a lot of good reputation . So I would say it depends, and if it doesn't say it has a code, then be sure to ask the seller before bidding.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #6
Gifted

Okay thanks!
The one i saw actually did have a code, but i think it ended LOL
Thanks for your help everyone!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

I think that you should get it because there arent that many that you can get for so cheap and you may also look into getting another or going to Walgreens if you have one nearby to pick up a webkinz cares pet because they are cheap. Hope you get what you want.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
Gifted

Thank you!
The thing is, my mom dosnt want to drive to a store so i think ill stick with ebay thanks though!

Old 06-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #9
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hi there! I'd say go ahead and try it! The only thing I really recommend for you to do in this case, is look at the pictures (if there are any), and descriptions very, very closely. It does seem like a cheap price, but sometimes people just want to get rid of the junk (that's what they might think it is! LOL!) laying around their homes, and will sell for extremely cheap prices just to get rid of it.

Another thing I'd do then, is check the feedback. If they've sold a lot of Webkinz before, and have good feedback, then go ahead and buy it. If they haven't you can decide whether you want to take your chances or not. Two dollars isn't really that bad of a loss if it's just the plush, but it's a great deal for a Webkin with the code and plush! Personally, I'd buy it. I hope you decide on a good decision for you!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
Gifted

Thanks so much! Im deffinatly going to put a bid on this later
Closed