Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
RHRockclimber
Webkinz :)

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

Default Answered: easy question.... but i still need help!!! LOL

Ok... so tons of people know how to do this... how do i know because i've seen tons of results.... so.... How do I post a picture of my webkinz house.... here is the way that I am trying (hence the word trying....) to do it now..... ok so i open webkinz world go to my house (durr....) then i open Microsoft Office Word and go to insert click screen shot then screen clipping..... so it opens the WW tab and I basicly take a picture of my house but then when i try to copy it from microsoft office word to WI it will show all the words that i have written but it won't show the Picture, Which is kinda the whole point of the thread..... So..... What am i doing wrong and how do i fix it.... I have word and internet explorer... i don't like chrome but i have it.....

HELP!!

RHRockclimber
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by luv2writeNS
I had this same problem too when I first started doing screenshots. Here's a link on how to post screenshots. (: This is meant for contests, but just do the same for your home thread. Good luck!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ontests-20605/

Let me know if you need any help. c;
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: easy question.... but i still need help!!! LOL

I would copy it to paint instead. Make sure to save it as a .jpg.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I had this same problem too when I first started doing screenshots. Here's a link on how to post screenshots. (: This is meant for contests, but just do the same for your home thread. Good luck!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ontests-20605/

Let me know if you need any help. c;
Old 05-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

take a screen shot, and click paste on Paint then save, and upload
wenjun is offline Female
Old 05-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

thx guys!!!
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]