Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
loveapug will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: easy money help

will some one please help me. i need to make some money fast. please tell me easy ways to get me some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i need some really bad i have $105,613 and my friend goes on my acount and likes to spend it and there is a lot of rare stuff at the courio shop just please help
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #2
kygal07
Gift Guru

kygal07 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: easy money help

You have that much or HAD it? I wouldn't allow my friends to be on my account spending my money. But if you have or had that much, you must have been doing something right to earn it. I've found Quizzy's to be the very fastest way to earn KC. Usually takes about 20 minutes to get $1000. I also like Tile Towers and Word Challenge for decent amounts.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:14 AM   #3

i go on my friend's account and make her money she goes on mine and and spends it. and i only have that much because my mom goes on tile towers like 2 or 3 hours a day. i am trying to get in my millions in webkinz. i am a penny pinther exept when i buy webkinz. i love my 29 webkinz so much and i am trying to keep food in there mouths still stay in my one hundred thousands and buy this dunb egypiun stuff kazoo909 wants so much. it is so hard to keep my money because every time i log on guess what i am NOT in my hundred thousands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she likes buying egypion theme from my account and send it to her and some times i tell her to go on my account when i go to some ones house and for her to buy the rare item there is less money then there was sopost to be so she spends extra money for hes selve thinking that i won't know but i callulated how much i was soppost to get and that wasn't the right number i was soppost to have more money and she doesn't pay money for food for my webkinz she doesn't even feed them!!!! well got to go bye
Old 06-12-2007, 05:33 PM   #4
Benrocks33000

First off never ever share your account with anybody. What if your friend was mad at you and to get back at you, she stole you account . Anyway try grocery shop clerk at the employment office do it twice a day at lvl 3, and you make 500kc In a week that's 3,500kc
Old 06-17-2007, 08:45 PM   #5
PurpleGirl01
Gifted
PurpleGirl01 is on a distinguished road

If you don't want them on your account, why don't you just change your password.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:00 AM   #6
Gifted

dragonkinz is on a distinguished road

webkinz world is down right now so o cant use ur help ut thank u
Old 06-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #7

i changed my password my friend got a webkinz that i gave her and she is new and i know her pass word and kazoo909's pass word
Old 06-23-2007, 04:35 PM   #8
pandapawn43

Maybe you should change your password and not tell your friend if you don't want him to spend all your money also you can tell him not to spend your money. Do the Pet of the Week thing, Quizzy's, Arcade Games, Tornament Games, The Emmplyment office, Go to your rooms and get rid of all the stuff you hate/don't need. For further help PM me.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #9
Martians Ate My
Gift Guru

JoYo is just really niceJoYo is just really nice

ya grocery clerk is a good way to get money and daily kinzcar
Old 06-28-2007, 12:00 AM   #10
sowrd1234
Lil Kinz
timmy jaboro is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by loveapug
will some one please help me. i need to make some money fast. please tell me easy ways to get me some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i need some really bad i have $105,613 and my friend goes on my acount and likes to spend it and there is a lot of rare stuff at the courio shop just please help

It isnt hard to make money you just do the jobs, do the wishing well, check the hourly events daily.
and your freind shouldnt know your pass from the beging.
Closed