Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Unanswered: Early Maintenace

I have seven accounts on various servers (NA, EU, and Asia), and it appears tomorrow's maintenance has started early. Every area that has a talking Ganz character in WW freezes and won't load properly. Sometimes i can force the area to change by clicking on a button that is already available or on an advertisement.

This includes:
Travel Agency
Employment Office
Curio Shop
PJ's Kinz Outlet
Wheel of Wishes
Wheel of WOW (I have no idea why on this won)

I have done the normal corrective measures already.
loganace33 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 05:32 AM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Early Maintenace

Went out on dot of 5am ET.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I tried to log on at 4:30am American account and it wouldn't load.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 09:17 AM   #4

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Server wapi 9 is not loading for me.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #5
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

WW is back up for me. The new theme is very nice and expensive. I was able to get the new plasma red ball and there are a few more new items in the Wish Factory. I don't see any new games yet and will go to check out the new park feature now. Hope everyone is happy with the new additions!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
I have seven accounts on various servers (NA, EU, and Asia), and it appears tomorrow's maintenance has started early. Every area that has a talking Ganz character in WW freezes and won't load properly. Sometimes i can force the area to change by clicking on a button that is already available or on an advertisement.

This includes:
Travel Agency
Employment Office
Curio Shop
PJ's Kinz Outlet
Wheel of Wishes
Wheel of WOW (I have no idea why on this won)

I have done the normal corrective measures already.
My accounts are doing the same thing, despite clearing my cache??
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I picked up the plasma ball lamp and it is pretty cool. As far as the topsy turvy window ~ I will not being my tokens on it, I will wait for it to randomly appear in my adoptions. Probably will do the same with the arcade sign, too.
The new theme looks okay. 350 KC each for the walls and floors is kind of pricy. To furnish the whole room will be beyond a lot of kiddos abilities.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Momzkinza
My accounts are doing the same thing, despite clearing my cache??
I was able to do all the activities on my Daughter's MAC, then I went back to my computer and cleared the cache one more time then rebooted my computer, and now everything is working fine.
Momzkinza is offline Female
Closed