Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 10:31 PM   #11
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ear Ring Troubles

A tiny pinch is all.If you have a Claire's,they do it for free and they do it right.

---------- sweetnspicy added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

+ they have cute earrings!

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 11-11-2008 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #12
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

It does hurt a little for, like, 1 minute. But after that just keep them clean and don't, whatever you do, take them out for the first few months. The first time I got my ears pierced, I had to take them out for a soccer game, instead of putting bad-aids over them 'cuz the ref was so crazy! Then I had girl scout camp..... long story. Anyways, good luck with your decision!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #13
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I say get it done and over with- it'll hurt just the tiniest bit but then you'll be so glad and happy when you did! I bet your grandma would be so happy that you'd be wearing them too! PLus, you'll be able to get more/new earrings! I love hoops and dangles!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:40 PM   #14
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Pain for like a minute
the day after a little sore
and after that there great!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #15
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

If you're not sure that you want to get your ears pierced, you could either get earring adaptors to make them temporarily into clip-on earrings like WEBKINZ0415 suggested, or you could make them into pendants or pins (depending on what kind of earrings they are.) Some very nice necklaces are made with old earrings.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #16
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

I would never put a hole in my body, just like I'd never get a tattoo; but that's just how I feel. Everyone is different. Even though the piercing doesn't hurt, I don't want metal pulling or poking at me (or have a hole showing) for the rest of my life.

When my sister and I were growing up, we were told it was ugly and wrong, and we could choose when we were adults; our parents forbade it while we were in school.

I have long hair that catches on most earrings, although I do have a pair of magnetic-backed gold celtic twist knots with a diamond in the center that I can wear on special occasions. Most of the time jewelry near my face looks silly on me and detracts from my eyes. I get a lot of compliments on my eyes and my skin (even from strangers) and I don't want to pull focus away from that, not even with makeup. Sometimes earrings (and tattoos) look great on some people. You have to choose how you want to present yourself.

My sister finally pierced her ears when she was 30 years old only because her fiance bought her huge diamond earrings and she didn't want to risk losing them as clip-ons. She got them fitted with screw-on posts so they could never pull out accidentally. Ironically, she did lose one of them 3 years later while on vacation. She wasn't even wearing them at the time; they were in her makeup case.

You got a lot of good advice here from everyone, including getting clip-on adapters or making them into a pendant or pin. You don't have to pierce your ears to enjoy your grandmother's earrings. If you decide to pierce your ears you now know that it doesn't hurt unless you're not careful and get an infection. Ultimately, the choice of what to do is your own. Do what is right for you.
Arbee is offline Female
Closed