Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
tyiagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Ear Ring Troubles

I have issues!! Does getting your ears peireced hurt? cause my grandma died and gave me her favourite pair of ear rings. I really want to wear them........ but I don't have my ears peirced...... plus I don't get how people like holes in their ears! Thanks
tyiagirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ear Ring Troubles

Well, it doesn't hurt that bad! If you get it where the bottom of your ear is it doesn't hurt really. It may feel like a pinch for a second but it is so nice wearing earrings after!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #3

oh! really? awsome! They re SOOOO petty they have pretty greeny blue rocks on the end
Old 11-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #4
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

It doesn't hurt too bad and not for very long either. But if your uncomfortable with it or not ready yet then don't push it. Just keep the earrings in a safe place until you are ready to get your ears pierced.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #5

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

I would wait if you're not sure. I'm a mom and I never got my ears pierced. I've always worn clip-ons (and now they have magnetic earrings, too!). I've been happy without holes and I would never get mine pierced.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #6

I've had them tucked away in a little horse box she gave me for about 2 years...... I might wait a few months
Old 11-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If you don't want to do it, then you don't have to!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #8
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Here is a tip if you do get them pierced make sure they do both ears at the same time. It can hurt a little. Like everyone said it is a pinch. That way you only have to feel the pain once.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #9

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

It does hurt, but not alot. It is a small hurt. Just make sure that the place where you have them pierced is very clean and you follow the instructions and keep your ears clean while they heal. This will prevent problems and infections later on.

Good Luck in whatever you decide and I am sure that your grandma's earrings will look beautiful on you
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

Wait like everyone has said till you are sure. In the meantime, I think there is a way to make the earings clip ons. I am not sure what you call it, but check at your local jewerly store. They should know what I am talking about. But make sure it can be undone so that if you do decide to pierce your ears, you can wear your grandmother's earrings afterwards. I had mine done as a child and I know that I didn't cry. I wish you luck in your decision!
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Closed