Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
irek is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
I noticed the same thing. Well, I certainly hope they start e-mailing us back. I contacted them 2 different ways on Sunday, but tomorrow, I intend to call them. If I don't get my charm codes or my money back, I will not buy another thing Webkinz (real or virtual), so they better DO SOMETHING, and soon!

---------- deblynn added 684 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Well, still no e-mails from Ganz/ the e-store. I checked my order history at the e-store and it still says "processing" and I still can't retrieve my codes. I find it odd that not one of us has heard back yet. I am going to try to call today. And I'll call everyday until I get an answer. I am beginning to feel like I'm never going to order from the e-store again, if this is how their customer service is.
I have been trying to contact them since Sunday. I ordered four charms, two of the same kind and two different, and received only the codes for the two same kind. I don't see a charge on my credit card.
I've tried the contact through customer service and calling. I am new to Webkinz and have been buying friends new animals, but I am beginning to wonder what I have gotten them into if this is the kind of service they will receive. A simple email response would be appreciated.
irek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 11:03 AM   #32

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

I just received a call from Ganz, from last weeks adoption problem. I told him that was fixed, but I had a problem with an E-store purchase. He transferred me to an e-store rep and I finally talked to real live person. She said they are aware of the charm problem and they will reverse the charge on my credit card. I asked her could I have the codes and she said no, they can't retrieve them. So at least we won't be charged for the codeless charms.

The telephone # she gave me was 1-800-724-5902. I have 2 ext. for the e-store reps. they are ext.2905 and 2907. Just keep calling till you get a rep. Good luck everybody.

She also there would be charms in the store this weekend. LOL
Old 03-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #33
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

i also had the same problem with those silly charms, i called and they said they were aware and are trying to fix it, good luck!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #34
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I'm glad someone got through. I called that number this morning and used the one extension, and got transfered to another- a machine. I left a message and am still waiting for them to call back. I hope they will. I think they should at least let people know via e-mail or phone that their charge cards will be credited. I for one, will not buy anything else from the e-store untill I hear from someone about this and get satisfaction. I am very disapponted that they are so slow in getting back to people in customer service.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:44 PM   #35
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
I'm glad someone got through. I called that number this morning and used the one extension, and got transfered to another- a machine. I left a message and am still waiting for them to call back. I hope they will. I think they should at least let people know via e-mail or phone that their charge cards will be credited. I for one, will not buy anything else from the e-store untill I hear from someone about this and get satisfaction. I am very disapponted that they are so slow in getting back to people in customer service.
I agree. The least they could do would be tell us if we get our money back, or recive the codes. It's so eritating!!!!! Oh, it's been over 48 hours since I ordered and there's still not one email!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #36
ask4it!!
Gifted

xoJillianxo is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know what you should do, but good luck!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #37
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirli545
hmm... I'd check you're credit card (if you have online banking) and make sure they haven't taken out the money yet. If they have, then you can put, you already took the money out and i will take action against you if you do not repay it. Or something along those lines. I hope this helps you!
Good idea. Or you can contact GANZ. Contact me if you need the number.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #38

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan
I agree. The least they could do would be tell us if we get our money back, or recive the codes. It's so eritating!!!!! Oh, it's been over 48 hours since I ordered and there's still not one e
mail!
I emailed them Sun. night to, and I haven't received an email response from them either. I started calling them yesterday. Go to my post #32 for the phone number and ext numbers for e-store reps. just keep calling.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:53 PM   #39
Nick 71 is an unknown quantity at this point

i've never bought charms, but im planning to to access the charm forest!
Nick 71 is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #40
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

They said not to call more often then 24 hours, but I intend to call as soon after the 24 hours as I can. And keep calling every 24+ hours. It would only take them a few minutes to e-mail all of us here back and let us know we will either be getting codes soon or they have credited our charge. I don't understand why they are so slow. I know there are a lot of other issues going on, but they supposedly have reps just for the e-store, according to shaner8.

---------- deblynn added 817 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Well, it is past the 48 hours. I have received no calls or e-mails. My order is still "processng". I e-mailed the customer service at the e-store again. I told them what happened, AGAIN. I also told them I wanted to hear from them ASAP. And I said I didn't think I would ever be ordering from the e-store again, if this is how slow their customer service is. I was going to get the phoenix today. I AM NOT NOW. I also noticed they have a charm back in there today. So, why haven't any of us heard anything. It isn't right. I am quite annoyed with all this!!!

Last edited by deblynn; 03-11-2009 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
deblynn is offline Female
Closed