Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest that anyone who had the no code problem, go to the E-Store, click on order history, click on the order that you had the problem with. scroll down to where it says print codes. you should get a message saying "there are no codes associated with your order or the codes could not be retrieved". I printed this out just to be on the safe side, I suggest you all do the same.
Hopefully we will get are codes, but if you print it out you will have written proof we did not get codes with our orders
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #22
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

It seems that everyone was having problems when ordering charm codes...I ordered a Tinkerpup code this morning and everything went smoothly. I cannot adopt it however, because my account is locked. One thing after another so it seems.
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #23
HRS-saveAbunnyLife

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

I also had this problem tonight. I filled in the form on the estore page and hope to get an email during business hours soon. I bought charm codes and the floral fox. My order history says it is processing.

The error page said:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Not helpful to me, but perhaps the IT folks at the estore will figure out what went wonky.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:10 AM   #24
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Well, it's morning. Still no e-mails. Still says my order is processing. I will wait, but I sure wish there was a number to call. If I don't hear in 48 hours, like I said, I will just call Ganz, I guess. Please post on this thread if you get your codes, so others will know. Thanks.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:31 AM   #25
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

That's weird - I have never had a problem.
Call your CC company maybe they can release it.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #26
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I had the same problem. I ordered the 4 charms and the circus cannon. When I hit the back button and went to my order history, it said processing, but I was able to get the code for the cannon. I have to check my bank account to see if I've also been charged for the codes.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #27

Did not receive codes yet. I just called Ganz (1800-724-5902), when you get the recording just keep hitting O, you will get a live operator. I told her what the problem was with the e-store codes and she transfered me to an ext. No one answered, and I had to leave a message, but it is probably an ext. that handles e-store problems. It is ext. 2905. Good luck everybody. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #28
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

WOW! I didn't realize how serious it was when I started this thread. At least 7 people are reciving this problem! I checked my email just a little while ago. It has been 26 hours and not one email from the estore! You'd think that this would be on the front page news or something, but no. The problem has to do with the charm codes.

Attention To ANYONE who wants to buy a charm code soon.
We are not sure what is wrong, but the best thing that we can do is wait and see what happens. If you want to order charm codes, you are at your own risk.

Please make sure you have contacted the estore through custumer service, I hope this helps.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #29

I haven't received any codes yet, no return phone calls either. I checked my credit card and they had no problem with charging me for the codeless charms. Go check out the E- Store, on the left side of the screen where you would click to see what charms were available, well the word charms is now gone, So I guess they are aware of the problem, they just better contact us. I intend to keep calling till I get to speak to a real person. If anybody gets their codes let us know.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #30
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by shaner8
I haven't received any codes yet, no return phone calls either. I checked my credit card and they had no problem with charging me for the codeless charms. Go check out the E- Store, on the left side of the screen where you would click to see what charms were available, well the word charms is now gone, So I guess they are aware of the problem, they just better contact us. I intend to keep calling till I get to speak to a real person. If anybody gets their codes let us know.
I noticed the same thing. Well, I certainly hope they start e-mailing us back. I contacted them 2 different ways on Sunday, but tomorrow, I intend to call them. If I don't get my charm codes or my money back, I will not buy another thing Webkinz (real or virtual), so they better DO SOMETHING, and soon!

---------- deblynn added 684 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Well, still no e-mails from Ganz/ the e-store. I checked my order history at the e-store and it still says "processing" and I still can't retrieve my codes. I find it odd that not one of us has heard back yet. I am going to try to call today. And I'll call everyday until I get an answer. I am beginning to feel like I'm never going to order from the e-store again, if this is how their customer service is.

Last edited by deblynn; 03-10-2009 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
deblynn is offline Female
Closed