Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)
 
Iamwebkinzfan's Avatar
Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Unanswered: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to purchase some charm codes. When I filled everything out and clicked the next link, it said that there was a problem with my order. I checked my email, and the inbox was empty. I checked order history, and it said the order was processing. Someone help! I already contacted the estore, and they haven't replied. Please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
webkinzgirli545 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm... I'd check you're credit card (if you have online banking) and make sure they haven't taken out the money yet. If they have, then you can put, you already took the money out and i will take action against you if you do not repay it. Or something along those lines. I hope this helps you!
webkinzgirli545 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted
 
lilhorselover's Avatar
lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you already pay for your charms? If so, contact GANZ, maybe they can help you.
If not, then I suggest waiting, or trying again
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)
 
Iamwebkinzfan's Avatar
Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirli545
hmm... I'd check you're credit card (if you have online banking) and make sure they haven't taken out the money yet. If they have, then you can put, you already took the money out and i will take action against you if you do not repay it. Or something along those lines. I hope this helps you!
\

I wish it did. The real problem is, when you purchase something from the estore, do the codes get emailed right away?
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru
 
deblynn's Avatar
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

The exact same thing happened to me, except I went through the whole process and then clicked on buy. I got the error message on a white background. My order history says processing too, and I have gotten no e-mails with the codes. I can't check my credit card yet, so I'll have to wait till they respond. I did contact them through customer service too. Let me know what happens, please, as I'm in the same boat. This never happend to me before and I was buying the codes for a friend, not me, as she doesn't have a credit card.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)
 
Iamwebkinzfan's Avatar
Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
The exact same thing happened to me, except I went through the whole process and then clicked on buy. I got the error message on a white background. My order history says processing too, and I have gotten no e-mails with the codes. I can't check my credit card yet, so I'll have to wait till they respond. I did contact them through customer service too. Let me know what happens, please, as I'm in the same boat. This never happend to me before and I was buying the codes for a friend, not me, as she doesn't have a credit card.
Thanks for the advice, I haven't gotten to costomer service yet. I'll go fill out a form right now.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #7
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru
 
PinkSlicky's Avatar
PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan
Thanks for the advice, I haven't gotten to costomer service yet. I'll go fill out a form right now.
What was the total of your order? It must be 5.00 for it to process.

Your codes should be e-mailed AND you should have access to them right after the purchase when you tell it to "Print Codes" they will show up on the screen for you to see and to print.
PinkSlicky is offline
Old 03-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)
 
Iamwebkinzfan's Avatar
Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by PinkSlicky
What was the total of your order? It must be 5.00 for it to process.

Your codes should be e-mailed AND you should have access to them right after the purchase when you tell it to "Print Codes" they will show up on the screen for you to see and to print.
The total was $6.00. I've checked my email about 6 times in the past 4 hours. Not one email.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru
 
deblynn's Avatar
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

My total was over $5.00. When I got to the last screen and everything was done, I clicked on buy now, but instead of taking me to the print code page/confirmation, it went to an error page. There was nothing in my cart. I don't want to do it again, as my order history says processing, but it's been 4 hours, and I have gotten no e-mail confirming my order. I guess I'll just have to waitfor customer service to get back to me. It says it could take 48 hours, or more, if they have a lot of people e-mail them. I'm not real happy at this point. I contacted them 2 different ways, but I wish there was a phone number to call tomorrow.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)
 
Iamwebkinzfan's Avatar
Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: E-Store problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
My total was over $5.00. When I got to the last screen and everything was done, I clicked on buy now, but instead of taking me to the print code page/confirmation, it went to an error page. There was nothing in my cart. I don't want to do it again, as my order history says processing, but it's been 4 hours, and I have gotten no e-mail confirming my order. I guess I'll just have to waitfor customer service to get back to me. It says it could take 48 hours, or more, if they have a lot of people e-mail them. I'm not real happy at this point. I contacted them 2 different ways, but I wish there was a phone number to call tomorrow.
I know! I just feel so helpless!!!!!!!!! Maybe there's a glitch or something. All I know is if I don't hear from the estore soon, there's going to be a problem.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts