Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: E-store Points from Deluxe?

How many e-store points do you get from a yearly deluxe membership on WW??? I think im going to get deluxe pretty soon, so im just wondering. Also-what else do you get from deluxe, like in the montly package, you get a clothing item, and what else. What are some other benifits of an deluxe account. I know you get the extra class at kinzville academy, and all jobs available at the employment center.(i think) so any help is appreciated! Thanks so much!
valwiehl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
alg1128
Webkinz :)

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: E-store Points from Deluxe?

you get either 42 or 43 dollars worth. some where in the 40s i dont remember at the moment i did the math once lol
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

You get 3000 points each month after the initial bonus 5000 points. There are special events every day just for deluxe members. There are special prices at the e-store for some items if you are deluxe and some items are released to deluxe members before anyone else. Some of the new events you get include the Deluxe Wheel and the Deluxe Machine which appear to show up about every week or two.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

When you sign up for a deluxe account, you can get a family account (which you can use for up to 5 different accounts -each will get a monthly gift and each can do the extra activities) or you can pay the same amount of money and get an individual account which is good for just one account only. If you do that, you'll get a special bonus gift. This year, it's a roller coaster that you can't get anywhere else.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

You also get a wish token every month in your Deluxe Present Box !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

You get 3000 estore points every month and also 5000 estore points, that you don't get monthly, I think deluxe is really great, so If you become deluxe I hope you have a Good time!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

As others have said you get the 5000 estore points to start with and then 3000 points each month.

In your monthly gift box you receive the deluxe clothing item (hypno glasses this month), a wish token and a random item. The random item could be a rare, kinzstyle or even wshop.

You will also get to do all the deluxe daily activities,an extra class at the academy and an extra job each day (you get to pick which job you'd like to do).
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

When you sign up for a year, you get this awesome rollarcoster that your pet can ride on!
You also get "gold" zone, extra activities (such as extra jelly bean challenge, and deluxe wheel). I'm not sure if this changed for everyone, but as soon as I got deluxe, changing color zones takes like 5 seconds.....it has also gotten faster when I'm moving around on my houses map for me. Some other things, is that you get to custamize your docs color, and your phone. OH, and I can't forget the gold hat that you get. Other then that, us deluxe members get certain e-store items cheaper then others, and get e-store pet releases first. This is all I can recall of the top of my head......I'm sure there is MUCH more to come.
Hope this helps
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #9
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

thanks everyone! i wanted to pick a best anwser but they are all so good =) i think im going to get deluxe because it seems like a really good deal. But im going to get it with a bunch of my friends, and some of them already have deluxe, so I cant get it until their account expires, but it seems like a really good deal when you get over $40 back in e-store points, exspecally if you buy from the e-store regularly. Thanks so much for responding everyone!
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #10
Call Me Madison! =)
Gift Trainee

soccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud of

Okay, i am a pro at this one, because i researched this one FOREVER B4 i got my account anyway. You start with 5000 and then after that month you get 3000 after each one. SO you get about 40,000 points all together, which is about 40 dollars! That is pretty good well i hope I helped...
-soccerdog130
soccerdog130 is offline Female
Closed