Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: E-store pet help

Well, I did it. I always said I wouldn't but I did. I was buying pets for the kids for Christmas and I bought one for myself. Anyway. I logged it on and everything seemed fine, but do you not get an exclusive when you adopt e-store pets?

All I got was it's food, it's PSI and a balloon.

Just curious b/c it is my first pet. And if it is, then I know what to tell the kids when they log on at Christmas. And if it isn't, then I know I have a phone call to make tomorrow

Thanks
Kur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: E-store pet help

If it is your very first pet, you will not recieve an exclusive. After adopting each additional pet you will recieve an exclusive.

Hope this helps!

-flower

---------- xoxoflower07 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

If the kids already have accounts, then they should receive exclusives when they adopt.

Last edited by xoxoflower07; 12-14-2008 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Hi Glad you jumped into the fun! Your first 10 pets get you a room. After the first 10 is when the bonus extras kick in so guess that is a super reason to get yourself some more friends
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

That did help. Thank you. (rep to you )

Another question. It is the first pet (I opened another account) how much kinzcash do they give you. I got 2000 is that right. I haven't opened a new account in a while.

Thanks
Kur is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Depends on the zone and the size of the pet. (to the best of my memory)
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Kur
That did help. Thank you. (rep to you )

Another question. It is the first pet (I opened another account) how much kinzcash do they give you. I got 2000 is that right. I haven't opened a new account in a while.

Thanks
yes, it is always 2,000 for each and every pet you adopt!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:26 PM   #7
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Kur
Well, I did it. I always said I wouldn't but I did. I was buying pets for the kids for Christmas and I bought one for myself.
What fun, congrats on "your" first pet! Which one did you get, the minty reindeer?
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

haha congrats..
is it your first webkinz/e-store pet..
like is this your only webkinz/e-store pet..
do u understand what i am trying to say?
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Hi The amount has always been around the 2000. mark for me.I think that is great if the pet comes with a bed but if I have to buy a bed that really eats that kk fast. I started buying beds on sale and with coupons and i gift them with other family members when they need them and they in turn gift things to me they do not want that has been working out really well for us.
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #10
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hey, kur! How are you doing? And congratulation on your first e-store pet! How exciting!!
Well, I think you get 2000KC at each adaption, just like everyone else here says. So which e-store only pet did you get?
tokyo rose is offline Female
Closed