Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 12:02 AM   #31
Gift Guru

chloesgma is just really nicechloesgma is just really nice

Default Re: E-Store HELP! UPDATE!!!

When I buy from the estore,I print out immediatly. Then I get my e-mail also later.
Yes, if you do not get them right away, check with your credit card.I use my debit card,because it is easy to ck online banking right after I buy.
I have never not gotten my purchases as of yet,good luck
chloesgma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 07:18 AM   #32
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

Default Re: E-Store HELP!

View Post Originally Posted by scrubsfanatic
I hadn't recieved all my codes in the first email, I just got the codes today, a week later...
You were lucky, they just told me basically that they ******* up and my CC wasn't charged with the codes that didn't show up. I never got any additional emails.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #33
Hockey Is My Life
Webkinz :)

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

Default Re: E-Store HELP!

View Post Originally Posted by MMJ23
You were lucky, they just told me basically that they ******* up and my CC wasn't charged with the codes that didn't show up. I never got any additional emails.
They had told me that too but then magically the email appeared so maybe there is still hope for you??? I hope so! Does it still say processing in the order history?
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #34
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

So you got the codes that were missing, did they charge your CC the full amount or like they told me that only the codes you originally you received would be charged?
Old 08-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #35
Hockey Is My Life

View Post Originally Posted by MMJ23
So you got the codes that were missing, did they charge your CC the full amount or like they told me that only the codes you originally you received would be charged?
They charged me for all the codes, they had originally and they never changed it...
Old 08-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #36
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

You should have gotten two emails from your order one would be all the codes, I noticed that when you print them from the website they all don't print, the setup is weird. The best thing to do is to click on get my codes (after you pay for them) and print screen when they are listed, because that might happen when you go to print them. check your email, they should all be there. dani
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 01:52 PM   #37
Hockey Is My Life

View Post Originally Posted by danitvlgrl
You should have gotten two emails from your order one would be all the codes, I noticed that when you print them from the website they all don't print, the setup is weird. The best thing to do is to click on get my codes (after you pay for them) and print screen when they are listed, because that might happen when you go to print them. check your email, they should all be there. dani
The place where the code should have been for 2/4 of the charms I got was blank on all the emails and the print screen. It was something that happened to many people...
Old 08-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #38
p3yt0n♥n!c0l3

Im glad you got all that worked out. =D
Closed