Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #11
FireClan

Default Re: E-Store HELP!

Just wait maybe 24 hours, and if it doesn't show up still, contact them.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #12
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

I still have the "processing" sign hours after my order. Not sure what's going on. I don't want to use the other 2 codes just yet until I get it all straightened out. But at least it's not just my account that it's happening to.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #13
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

Same think happened with mine.. I bought all 4 but only got codes for the black lab and elephant like Kinzie. Still waiting on the chihuaha and b&w cat codes... mine also says "processing"
glammerz is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
wajiha44

I got my codes as soon as I ordered them. You should contact customer service.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:42 PM   #15
Hockey Is My Life
Webkinz :)

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

Still don't have the other 2 codes... I only got 2 in both my order history and in the confirmation e-mail... Both spots acknowledge that I ordered the other 2 charms but neither the site or the email have the codes for them.

Guess I gotta deal with customer service!

Thanks for all the replies... It's nice to know that I am not the only one going through this!
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #16
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

Still have the dreaded "processing" next to my order. Anyone that was having a problem yesterday get all their codes yet?
Old 08-03-2008, 09:06 AM   #17
Hockey Is My Life

MMJ23, I still have processing next to mine too!

What is even more frustrating is that I only wanted to buy TWO charms but you have to spend $5 so I bought four... If I could have just bought the two I wanted I wouldn't be having this problem! Grrrr...

Old 08-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #18
14to
Lil Kinz
shammyb1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so weird I ordered all 4 charms and got alll the codes. I would suggest trying to get your money back.
shammyb1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
I am a
Gift Guru

For all those that had the same problem I did and did not receive all the codes that they paid for I just wanted to give you a heads up on what their "wonderful" customer service sent me about it... (yes I'm being sarcastic)

"Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry. You asked about missing eStore feature/secret codes.
According to our records, your credit card was NOT charged for the items that you attempted to purchase and did not receive. Please verify your credit card statement periodically to find that the pending authorization has been reversed. If the authorization remains on your statement, please contact your credit card company to have the balance adjusted.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to your continued business.
Thank you,
Webkinz eStore Support"

I checked my card and they DID charge me the FULL amount for all the items that I ordered. And they are telling me they didn't and if it does show up it's my responsibility to contact my credit card company to fix it? Are they mad? How can that be the right thing to do? If anyone else does contact ganz about their missing codes please post what messages you get from them on here as well. I replied to their email and hopefully I will get something more out of them then that. I would be ashamed if I ran a company that treated their customers so poorly all the time. Sometimes I wonder why I keep giving them chance after chance to get things right...
Old 08-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #20
Hockey Is My Life

Just checked with my credit card company and I got charged for all my items as well!

This can't turn out good... I made a $15.00 purchase for an item in March and somehow it got put through as $1500.00 and the company that put it through for that told me it was the credit card companies fault and the credit card company told me it was the company's fault. To make a long story short, many fees were charged to my account, my credit is probably ruined, and the credit card company is still telling me I have over $1000 negative so I am not even going to bother with this and I will just lose my $3.

Although now I kinda which I had the charms.

Closed