Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

marno is a jewel in the roughmarno is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: E Store

I cannot get to the Wednesday part of the estore...I can get super weekends, I can go to the estore on Wednesday, but can't get to the Special for Wednesday.....
Anyone have an idea?
Marno
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: E Store

That's weird
Try calling ganz - 1866webkinz
open 9am-5pm mon-fri good luck
[must be 18+ to call]
Old 12-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

All it says for Wednesday is "exclusive online pets" on the left hand side...that's where the Fire fawn is.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

it has done tht to me once or twice too, i am in canada, so i switched my area to the US, and it showed up.
not sure if that's the case for you but it might be worth a try, and credit card stuff still works if you do that too.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 05:07 AM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

There isn't anything special to Wednesday except the one online pet. As mom2ba pointed out, it's under "Exclusive Online Pets". This only appears on Wednesday at the moment, unless one of the pets is among the items on Super Saturday or Super Sunday.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:14 AM   #6
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IT IS HARD TO MISS...................... its on top i think where it says "online pets" but perhaps that is what is missing for you! thats weird if that is what is missing.................. i hope it stops happening for you. they probably will offer the firefoawn on the weekend..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #7
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I've had th is happen before as well but with a bit of clicking around finally found the Wed pets.

The "Webkinz Wednesday" ad on the estore usually is not clickable (it should be but most of the time it's not - even on Wednesdays) so you have to find the "On Line Pets" menu item by yourself.

If you go to the estore today you won't find "OnLine Pets" listed anywhere.

On Wed, (and most Sat, Sun) you will see it - click on it if you want to see what pets are listed.

If you don't see it (and sometimes it's not there due to a programming error or problem with your browser) then click on the title ONLINE EXCLUSIVES which will bring you to a list of all items available and then choose ONLINE PETS.

If you have trouble again post on WI on Wednesday and someone can give you the direct link to the Firefawn.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 05:33 AM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

yeah what jarrah said is exactly what i meant.................. but didnt say as well...............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 06:23 PM   #9

marno is a jewel in the roughmarno is a jewel in the rough

Thank YOU ALL!! I kept trying to find something that said Super Wednesday - nothing worked - I'm not sure if I checked the online pets, but I will from now on. Many, many thanks for the responses.
Marno

---------- marno added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Thank YOU ALL!! I kept trying to find something that said Super Wednesday - nothing worked - I'm not sure if I checked the online pets, but I will from now on. Many, many thanks for the responses.
Marno

Last edited by marno; 12-05-2008 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed