Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Unanswered: e-mail problems with floating contest

I have found 4 floating magnolia trees. The first time I found one I used my main e-mail and it worked fine (got food :-( ). The second time I used a different e-mail (yahoo) but it said that it was used already. The next time I used gmail and it said it worked (but I still haven't gotten the code)., then I tried a work email and it said it was used already. The next time I used my son's also comcast and it seemed to work. Is anyone else having trouble with it saying that e-mail accounts have been used that have not been used. I am trying to get a tree for myself, then one for my kids, (any extras I was planning on sending here, but I am running out of addresses)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: e-mail problems with floating contest

You could always make random email addresses just for the contest. aim is easy to make. maybe try checking your junk folder? also it says that the code will be sent to your email within 24 hours. so you probably have to wait a little bit.
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

No sorry I am not having a problem.
I keep all my gmails wrote down and go down a line in order and check them off for contest like this.
I hope it all works out for you
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Sorry, I haven't found any so I can't help out... Hope you figure it out!
Old 09-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i am having troubles, it is saying invalid security code. anybody know about this.

well i just got entered. i used caps on letters. i guess that was the problem.

Last edited by momluvswebkinz2; 09-11-2010 at 03:34 PM..
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #6

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

It is not that they are not showing up, it is the contest saying that the e-mail has already been used, and it hasn't
Old 09-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
e r the future

wertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to behold

that doesn't happen for me...
wertbert is offline Male
Old 09-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #8

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
It is not that they are not showing up, it is the contest saying that the e-mail has already been used, and it hasn't
A couple of days ago there were trees floating in webkinznewz. Did you use these addresses that day?

If so that is the problem- same contest so you can't use that same email
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 07:24 AM   #9

nope first time trying
Old 09-12-2010, 04:34 PM   #10
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm... i guess i got lucky, but if you got food the first time, im guessing you wont get a midnight mangolia, since they said the first 50000 would get one. it took me 8 hours to get my email though.
Tcat77 is offline Female
Closed