Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: e-mail from Ganz re: problems

I receive the following e-mail today in response to the missing PSI for my son and the items that went missing after being logged out. Hopefully all will be resolved, but they are asking for patience...

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Ganz.

We are sending you this email in order to provide you with an update on the current situation. Our technical team is hard at work correcting some of the account issues that occurred in Webkinz World. Unfortunately this is a slow process and requires some patience to ensure that issues are resolved correctly. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused. Since we became aware of the problem we have already fixed many of the affected accounts in Webkinz World. If you have previously sent an email question and have yet to receive a response, please log into your account and check to see if the problem has already been rectified for your account. If you are still experiencing a problem, we ask for your patience as we will work to answer all emails and resolve all account issues that we receive.

Please refrain from sending multiple e-mails about the same issue as this may result in us reworking your account after the issue may have already been resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience in accessing your account. Please refer to the "Bulletinz" section of the website under the title "Recent Technical Issues Please read." in order to see what Ganz is doing to compensate everyone for the technical problems we have faced in the past two weeks.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
Lil Kinz
MomOnSkates is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: e-mail from Ganz re: problems

I just got the same one within a couple of hours of my emailing them.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I'm so glad they responded to you.
Thanks for keeping us posted and do let
us know what happens.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
LuvinMyKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I received the same email today as well.

I am a bit irritated that We have been unable to log on during popular times like when a W coupon is offered or a Rare Item is in the Curio Shop.

I have not had many major problems w/ Webkinz since we adopted our first pet in March. I hope Gatz gets this fixed soon. My kiddos are starting to ask about the competition!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #5
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

lol I got that email too. I hate those kind of emails. The problems don't even PERTAIN to me. They need to actually read the messages we send them and type up real answers when it's not the same problem everyone else is having....

I never received the Scooter with the adoption of my white terrier, the gender of my "Princess" is male.. lol... items got stuck in my new room before I even got it decorated and wallpaper and carpeting in andddddddddd my pets bio and certificate never load. Come on Ganz, work on real customer service and don't send an umbrella email to everyone with problems, otherwise make that the autoresponse so I'm not waiting a week for your help just to get a prefabricated email! Arghhhh!!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #6
BTSMOM
Gifted

Sparkette is on a distinguished road

I, too, received the same email, I did not receive an exclusive item when I opened the "exclusive item" box upon adopting my love frog. It sounds like they are just going to give us 500 dollars and be done with it. I'd really rather have an exclusive item. Oh well, WW is still fun, one EI is worth it I suppose.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #7
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

Oooh they better be giving the items out or I am gonna run screaming false advertisement and scam. 500 KC instead of the pet specific item is not OK!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #8
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

I am glad to hear that they are responding to your problem. Hopefully they can get everything back into your account. You seem to be handling the situation in a calm manner and the best way to go. Good luck and keep us informed.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #9
STR0804
Gifted
pyroforyou is on a distinguished road

I got the same message today about my missing items and things stuck in walls. I like the false advertising angle with Ganz customer service. What do the other virtual pet companys do if they have a problem anyone know? also can anyone think of another product that you cant return for not working properly
Closed