Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
omd00
Webkinz :)

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Duplicate ornaments question

Does anyone know if the holiday fireplace will be awarded for ANY 24 ornaments (like Woodland Wonders doesn't care about duplicates)? Because I got a lot of ornaments on clearance, but I'm not sure if I should spread them around on different accounts to get the trees, or try for the fireplace with duplicates. Anyone tried it yet?
montana mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

Default Re: Duplicate ornaments question

I know that there is a guide somewhere, and I'm pretty sure it says that you don't get anything for duplicating ornaments. You have to have each of the 24 ornaments to get the fireplace.

---------- mbeaser added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Here is the guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...php?p=11094602

Webberlily is great about answering ornament questions

Last edited by mbeaser; 01-22-2009 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Do not put duplicate Christmas Ornaments in the same account! They will be wasted, you will get kc for them (I think it's 250). In order to get the fireplace, you need 24 different ornaments. Put your duplicates in secondary accounts, give them to your children, etc.

For more ornament info, click on Tree Guide in my siggie.

---------- Webberlily added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Actually I'm so glad that you asked that question, I'm going to add a warning about it in my Tree Guide.

Last edited by Webberlily; 01-22-2009 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
omd00

Oh, good. THANKS AGAIN, Webberlily!!! I didn't buy too many of any one that I would have to duplicate on any account, so I will spread them around accounding to your guide. You are awesome! Thanks for the huge help.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
Gifted

wishy82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes they are correct once you put in the first ornament on one account there will be a guide that you can click on when you click on the tree to see all 24 different ornaments and you have to collect all 24 different ornaments in order to get the fireplace. I'm only missing 2 of the 24 and I can't wait to find them. I hope you didn't get all duplicates.... otherwise you can put them on different accounts or give them away as x-mas gifts next year. Unless you just want the Kinzcash. Either way it's up to you. GOODLUCK..

wishy = )
Old 01-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
omd00

Now that I think about it, at 60 CENTS EACH, I should have bought duplicates for next year's Christmas gifts ...
Old 01-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
Oh, good. THANKS AGAIN, Webberlily!!! I didn't buy too many of any one that I would have to duplicate on any account, so I will spread them around accounding to your guide. You are awesome! Thanks for the huge help.
You're very welcome, I hope that you enjoy your tree.

Thanks mbeaser and wishy82, wow everyone is on the ball today!

---------- Webberlily added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

At 60 cents each!!! I'd make it Christmas every day at my house!

Last edited by Webberlily; 01-22-2009 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed