Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Duplicate Ornaments???

Hi! Does anyone know what happens if you put the same ornament on your account twice? I wanted to buy all 24 for my son and I just realized I accidentally bought the same one twice and I'm missing one more. Can he still get the fireplace since there are 24? Thank you for any help you can provide!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Default Re: Duplicate Ornaments???

Oh rats! can you even get the one that you missed? I have been scrounging like mad and have only found 4! Which one do you need yet?

I would bet that to get the fireplace requires 24 different codes, but I sure hope I am wrong!!!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I would think that you'd need different ones..

I think your best bet would be to call... because if it does not count towards it, you can enter it on another account and at least get another tree out of that ornament...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Thank you. I am going to limited too tonight, so hopefully I can find the one I'm missing. I think that I will put the extra on a different account. That just means I'm going to have to buy even more or the new tree will look goofy with one sad little ornament on it. LOL I guess I'll look through the catalogue to see the minimum I can buy to make a decent tree. Thanks again for your help!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #5
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Hi! Does anyone know what happens if you put the same ornament on your account twice? I wanted to buy all 24 for my son and I just realized I accidentally bought the same one twice and I'm missing one more. Can he still get the fireplace since there are 24? Thank you for any help you can provide!
I made an error and put the same ornament twice in one of my accounts. For the second ornament, it said that "I already have that ornament, and they gave me either 150 KC or 250 KC for the duplicate one. I am unsure of the actual KC but it was something pretty low, because I was kicking myself for the mistake. LOL
TTG is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 01:52 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TTGTTG
I made an error and put the same ornament twice in one of my accounts. For the second ornament, it said that "I already have that ornament, and they gave me either 150 KC or 250 KC for the duplicate one. I am unsure of the actual KC but it was something pretty low, because I was kicking myself for the mistake. LOL
Oh wow! That stinks. I hope I can find that peppermint puppy! I bought the other yellow lab with the candle twice. I was so proud of myself for being able to get all 24 with a good deal and no problems. Too good to be true. Watch I'm going to be searching everywhere for this one thing. LOL there's always something every year! Thank you so much, that was really helpful!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Oh wow! That stinks. I hope I can find that peppermint puppy! I bought the other yellow lab with the candle twice. I was so proud of myself for being able to get all 24 with a good deal and no problems. Too good to be true. Watch I'm going to be searching everywhere for this one thing. LOL there's always something every year! Thank you so much, that was really helpful!
No problem I hope you find the peppermint puppy. Those darn ornaments can be quite confusing. I bought mine at Limited Too...they put them so high up on the shelf, I was making my husband get the ones I needed and drove him absolutely insane. "No no, not that one, the one next to it, it's the racoon...nooo that's a cat, wait, I need the pig one too..." LOL
TTG is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #8
slc1965
Webkinz :)
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

If you put in a duplicate ornament like the charms and other items you will receive the cash in place of it. You must have all the ornaments to get you fire place.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 02:57 PM   #9
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

.......That just means I'm going to have to buy even more or the new tree will look goofy with one sad little ornament on it. LOL I guess I'll look through the catalogue to see the minimum I can buy to make a decent tree......
I can't help with the duplicate ornament question, but I can tell you that you can do another tree for as few as 3 ornaments! I looked carefully thru the different ornaments and carefully chose what I would need to give me the Star Topper, Presents Base and Colored Lights Garland....and I just used the 5 virtual ornaments that came with those 3. I just couldn't bare not to have that tree, but I was certainly not gonna get all the ornaments....I'm cheap like that! lol

So, as long as you choose carefully you can get away with having a cute tree by buying only 3 ornaments!

WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #10
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Ideally you should have 3 different ornament for your second tree. One that gives you a topper and an ornament, One that gives you a base and an ornament and the third that gives you the garland or lights and an ornament. That is all the stuff that the tree can hold at once!

Opps! I guess great minds think alike!
Areyel is offline Female
Closed