Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Dunk the Invisible Zingoz

You are not alone if you are having trouble dunking your Zingoz this hour. I think my Zingoz took the route of the missing jelly beans. This is the better of our two accounts. The other account just had the baseball with a blue screen. I could throw the ball, but of course I couldn't see what I was doing.

Mom of IttyGirl2

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Dunk the Invisible Zingoz

I'm sorry! I haven't tried my dunk the zingoz yet, but I may have to, 'cause that is funny!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello! Thanks for letting us know! Lots of weird glitches have been happening lately, so this is almost to be expected. It could just be a little problem because of the server you're on, so you could always try logging in and out. Other than that, the only suggestions I have, are for you to clear out your cache, and maybe call Ganz if they're still open at this point! Good luck, and I hope you figure this problem out!

*edit* Oh wow! I just went onto my account and I had both versions of the glitch! We should really let Ganz know to fix this. I didn't even get any money from it. Thanks for letting us know!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 05-05-2009 at 03:37 PM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I'm sorry you had that problem. I played it at the beginning of the hour and didn't have that problem.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 05-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #5
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Thats too bad. Maybe you should call Ganz and see if they know of any widespread reports of this happening. Oh well. Its only like 30 KC anyways. Sorry!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

happened to me too, if you get this log out and try again, it worked for me. Sorry if you already went through with it, better luck next time
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Oh boy! That happened to my Jellybean challenge yesterday i think it was in the Deluxe.. i was able to do our Zingoz Dunks on our 4 US accounts just now..

for some reason i thought there was a coupon, that is why I logged in, LOL.. I usually don't even do the zingoz But I did it because i logged in
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #8
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Funny - maybe that's the expert level.

Like when I did my gem hunt with no tools or cart. lol
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

If that might be happening to majority of people, I might not do it...

Sorry that you can't do it, I feel bad that you might not be able to win a trophy...
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #10
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Yes! I had that happen too! It was very weird to click on the ball with absolutely no idea where it was going.

I also had it happen a few times with the Trivia Blast. Background screen and changing target shows up, but no darts or shooting mechanism. And what is with the sudden drop in Trivia Blast KC winnings?! It's just not worth it for 10 KC!

Ah well, One less thing to do among the many, many ww options.

P.S. Your title gave me a giggle.
natalinkp is offline Female
Closed