Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
kem71494
Webkinz :)

kateykatey is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Dumb Question?????

Ok, this is kinda a dumb question. Well, sometimes when people post pictures of their webkinz family or house or whatever, they sometimes put a picture of all of their webkinz together in one room and they are all smiling up like they are posing for the camera. I can't figure out how to do that and I really want to do that for my little picture thing(forgot what its called). If you know how please help me because I've tried just about everything I can think of that might make that work. Anyway, Thanks in advance for the help!
kateykatey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: Dumb Question?????

Hi kateykatey! You can only get one pet to smile. the way you do it is click on your actions panel, which is behind your "my stuff" panel (your dock). There, you have the smile, giggle, and wave action. Get one of your pets to do that, then quickly take their picture. that's how it works! have fun! and it's a great question!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yes,you click the Action tab,and then select the one you want.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:46 PM   #4

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi Katey!
You can get all your pets to smile for the picture at the same time! Here's how:

1. bring them all into the room and get them standing where you want. Note it only works if they're standing up, no sitting in a chair.

2. click on each pet, one by one, when you see the stars around them, go to the button at the top right of the screen and speak to them. Say anything you want, and after they reply to you, they'll remain smiling.

3. repeat step 2 for each pet untill they are smiling for the picture and then press print screen.

Here's an example:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:49 PM   #5
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I have a guide on that. How to make all of your webkinz smile for a picture. They are explaining for only one webkinz, this is for all of the webkinz.

Let me go get the link.
Here is the link.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=395064
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:49 PM   #6

Flippy777 will become famous soon enough

I don't know if this is how they do it but if you have one pet smile at a time, take each of theer pictures then cut the Webkinz figure out and paste them on one picture. If you want you can PM me your Webkinz pictures and I could try to do it... Hope I helped!
Flippy777 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #7
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

kateykatey, great question!

Gather all your pets in one room first. If you have alot of pets it will take longer to load each time you bring them into a room, have patience or take two pictures. After all your pets are gathered, 'Speak' to each one. It doesn't matter what you say to them and if you have a lot of pets, you won't care after a while! They will stay looking at the camera after they speak back.

Don't leave the room while doing this or they will look away again.

I hope this helps, I look forward to seeing your avatar/signature (little picture thing) when you're done!
Old 11-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
kem71494

kateykatey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Hi Katey!
You can get all your pets to smile for the picture at the same time! Here's how:

1. bring them all into the room and get them standing where you want. Note it only works if they're standing up, no sitting in a chair.

2. click on each pet, one by one, when you see the stars around them, go to the button at the top right of the screen and speak to them. Say anything you want, and after they reply to you, they'll remain smiling.

3. repeat step 2 for each pet untill they are smiling for the picture and then press print screen.

Here's an example:

Click the image to open in full size.
OHHHHH! Ok. That's why I couldn't get it to work. I was trying to make them sit at the dining room table and smile but they have to be standing. Thanks so much SaltyMac!!!

And thanks everyone for all your help.

---------- kateykatey added 56 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Thanks! I got it up now!!!

Last edited by kateykatey; 11-14-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kateykatey is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 05:26 PM   #9
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

There's no such thing as a dumb question..
After I put my Webbies in a room, I click on one and then * click on the speak button, ask your webbie a question ( it makes them look up).
Click on the next webbie and repeat from * until all your webbies are looking at you..
Hope this helps
Trouble is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
hgregj is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I was wonder about this as well.
hgregj is offline Male
Closed