Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #11
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: dud eggs

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that! Have you tried using a different browser? Google Chrome works for me while Internet Explorer does not. Hope this helps,

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #12
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I'm only having this problem since last night.It was working fine till then. I use mozilla firefox.It started at about 12am pacific time, I'm west coast.I just finished WN white choc.eggs and went to feed them and first was a prize and then the next six were Duds.Thought I was having some bad luck and went to feed the dark choc eggs from login ad dailys that day and everyone was a dud.Today I feed two more from login and both were all duds!14 in all stopped feeding after that and left the rest in my dock.14 duds seems way too many for just bad luck. This is on 7 different sites. not one prize in a day and a half. cleared cache several times and restarted computer twice.
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #13
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

This is what I found and I've had very few duds.

1. Make sure pet is not down more than 96 in hunger....I found that if its hungrier I might get a dud

2. Don't feed the same pet twice in a row if possible.....use another pet.....or at least wait awhile by doing some daily or playing a game before trying to feed again because even if your hunger level is down enough if you try a second time right away you might get a dud

Good Luck.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #14
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

hmm ill have to feed my pet some eggs

the hunger is at 0%
wenjun is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #15
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

My pets are often at or near 0%, I don't think it's a factor.
Sometimes we get lots of prizes, others none or near none.
Just random. But they are a food, so even the empty ones have some value.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #16
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

So far we have opened two eggs:
Bunny mask and candles
Old 04-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #17
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Ok I'm not trying to be rude but I don't think you all understand I'm not getting alot of duds I'm only getting duds.Seven sites no prizes at all in two days.I've done this before I've been playing for 5 years.I've tried all the little tricks still nothing.First two days were fine everything was working than it just stopped.Sorry to tell you % doesn't matter ,neither does feeding different pets.I have feed all my eggs to the same pet right in a row at all different % and always got prizes last year and the first two days this year.It just isn't working at all anymore.
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 12:34 AM   #18

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you will let us know what Ganz says when you talk to them. It does sound like something is wrong. Good luck.
Catmom41 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #19
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I understood, I've had several days of empty eggs /other items in past contests.
But over the week I've always had at least 2 with items on almost any given account.
(Yes, one event one account ONLY had empty items.)
You said you had items at first, then none.
Matched some of my past experience
- which is what I meant by others (times) none or near none.
One of our accounts just had empty eggs the first 2 days this year, now something in 2/3 of the
rest of its eggs.
But they still are "food" with point increments.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #20

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Supposedly you have an 80% chance of getting a prize. That means, only about one in 5 should be a dud. That seems about what I have experienced. Sometimes I'll get 3 or 4 duds in a row, but certainly not 14! I would call Ganz and see what they have to say.
Ritzcracker is online now Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog