Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Duck Crossing? xP

Duck Crossing isn't in the Tournament Arena for me... I already tried clearing my cache. Any tips? Thanks in advance.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Duck Crossing? xP

Are you sure you are looking in the PVP section? How often do you try? If you look again, it could be there by now.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Did you look through all of the games in the PVP? Maybe you could just give webkinz a rest while this isn't working, or not pay attention to it and check again in a few days and of course, it COULD be due to all of the new stuff that's happening in WW.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

You have to go to PVP then it should be the first one on the bottom of the first list when you jsut get there
Delilah is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Yes, I know, it's still not there.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
wolfyclub
Webkinz :)

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

hmm... are you sure you checked all the PVP play?
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #7
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

What I suggest is trying to clear cache again even though you have done it already. I had this problem with the new arcade JF game. It would not pull up for me for three days and then it finally did show up. I know you have done this task already, try again and restart your computer. Also you may try another browser..make sure you clear from that browser also. Sometimes it takes me more than once and a computer restart helps. I had to do this very action to get JF to show up on my account. If that doesn't work you might find out what server your are on on WW post that and let any of us see if they are getting the game on that server. Sometimes a whole server will be out...good to rule that out because that would require a call to ganz.
Tula is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Clearing your cache and restarting your computer usually helps.

Are you having problems with all the recent upgrades or just the DC Game ??
If it is all the new additions it could be your server.
A call to Ganz will be necessary to let them know nothing is working for you.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #9
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Are you sure your in the PVP section? Try looking though all the games again and again, or you can log out and log back in, if it still doesn't appear, wait until the next day and if that still doesn't work, you can contact Ganz on Monday! Good luck!
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!