Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Answered: droid and webkinz help please

Does anybody have the droid eris and can you log onto WW?
I get the loading "W" but it's been 8 minutes and it still want connect?
Thank you!
aug2168 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by LoriM13
I have the regular droid and so far we can not play webkinz but the download is supposed to be coming soon I am told I am anxiously waiting.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: droid and webkinz help please

'droid' I'm pretty sure is an internet connection. lol its a cellphone (sorry about that) Have you tried disconnecting and connecting your internet? When you disconnect it try leaving it out for a little bit;; sometimes that helps. (My mom used to do a lot with computers..).

OR:

Try logging out and back in, (this usually helps a lot)

OR:

Try restarting your computer

OR:

Make sure you're connected into the internet. (I guess you are since you're on WI)

OR:

Clear your cache by clicking on this link!-->Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 01-08-2010 at 05:17 PM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Try to clear your cache.
Or change to Mozilla Firefox.
Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Try to clear your cache.
Or change to Mozilla Firefox.
Good Luck!
True; she could download either Firefox or the newest version of Internet Explorer.

Here are the UPDATED versions of Fireflies and Internet Explorer.

Firefox 3.5.7 (newest version):

Here's the link---->Firefox Browser | Free ways to customize your Internet

Internet Explorer 8 (newest version)

Here's the link----->http://www.microsoft.com/nz/windows/...r/default.aspx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Everyone is talikng about doing this on my droid eris cellphone right?
I just go it and I tried downloading firefox and shockwave flash and it says the content is not supported.
The content is not supported on the phone.
No application can be found to open this file.
Do you still want to download it.
I keep saying ok then it says completed but I don't know how to file it.
Only reason i bought the phone!!!!
Is to play ww everywhere I go!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

WW needs Flash Player, and your phone probably isn't compatible with it.

Many devices like cell phones, itouches, and Nintendo DSs can't use it either.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #7

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I have the regular droid and so far we can not play webkinz but the download is supposed to be coming soon I am told I am anxiously waiting.
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by LoriM13
Thank you!
I am just confused because it says successful I just down know how to file it?
Then if I see the icon on my phone then I will know I tried everything I can.
But if it want work on yours I don't guess it will work on mine.
It is really the only reason I got the phone!!

View Post Originally Posted by LoriM13
Ok so I just got off the phone with verizon wireless and they said we only have adobe reader 7.2.
And as we know requirements for WW is adobe flash 9.
Like you said they said it would be anytime between now and March we will get adobe flash 10.
So I guees I will have to wait!!!

Last edited by aug2168; 01-08-2010 at 08:33 PM..
Closed