Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
kitsissy
Webkinz :)

kitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of light

Question Unanswered: Dressing pink googles

I can put clothes on my pink googles in the dress box, but they will not show up on the pet. I have seen this problem with several of my friends as well. I was just wondering if this is another glitch for everyone or just some of us? Actually, I can't recall seeing anyone with a dressed one. Hmmm? I have tried many times but the clothes will just not show up.

Thanks for any insight you may have!

I still love all 191 & counting Webkinz (since Easter) when I adopted my 1st one: AllisonNicole
kitsissy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 12:46 AM   #2

buckwheat5802 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Dressing pink googles

Well first of all wat kind of clothes are you trying to put on it....i dont think you can put pants on it but i am not sure. Hopefully it is just a glitch
buckwheat5802 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 12:48 AM   #3
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

You should be able to put a hat on it, I think. But it can't wear pants, shirts, belts, or shoes. The goldfish has the same problem.

Ganz never programmed the clothes to fit on the pink googles.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Bonsai; 08-19-2008 at 01:53 AM..
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 12:51 AM   #4
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm pretty sure that the Pink Googles was never programed to wear anything besides Hats. I think that they should be able to wear the same stuff as the White Googles though after all they are both Googles!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 12:57 AM   #5

michael08 will become famous soon enough

We have a pink googles and she is the only one dressed but looks nude. We had so many other problems with o ur acct we just gave up trying to sort this one out. There are so many glitches with ganz it does get frustrating- and they always assure us they are working on it but I have two rooms with things stuck but if they remove them we loose them for good and dont want them fiddling with the rest of our rooms so we put up with the glitches. Also we read that many people were able to play the wishing well twice a day and wonder if ganz has a tally on this to see who is double playing this game. If the person was to be suspended because of one of "their " glitches I don't think it would be fair to suspend the player but they state clearly that if you exploit a glitch for extra gifts or kinzcash you would be subject to loosing your acct. Doesn't seem fair for the little bit of KC you get extra. I play a late game of colourstorm and usually loose all the money won because it is so close to their cut off for maintenance. What do others think?
Old 08-19-2008, 01:33 AM   #6
kitsissy

kitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of lightkitsissy is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the quick replies. I just assumed the pink and white googles would be able to wear the same things. Mine won't show up anything, not even a hat, hair bow or glasses. There are as many good things about the site as there are glitches. I always find something to do and I guess I ponder too much on the things that don't work instead of enjoying what does. I think that no matter what new things they come out with, they will eventually work out the kinks and have new glitches. I love them anyways. I was just wondering though, so thank you for your time.

By the way, thanks michael08, for the information you added about the wishing well. I always do it twice a day. I had no idea this was not allowed. I assumed when it let you do something there was nothing wrong with it. I will have to quit "double dipping" at the wishing well. I would hate to lose my account! I always do the "I love my Webkinz" twice on Sunday/Monday, too. Yikes! I did not knowingly defraud them. I'm so sorry.
kitsissy is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #7

michael08 will become famous soon enough

We were doing it as well but then when the one person alerted that she lost her acct it was of some concern. For the little bit you win I would think that it shouldn't bother ganz- they have such big problem but they don't seem to be in hurry to fix it. Whats up with that. I don't know what their idea is regarding it but I know I have lost alot more money than what I get from these glitches. Is is a glitch or are they monitoring it to see how many double use the feature. I wish some could get it clarified with ganz- we sure wouldn't want to loose our acct-my son has over 100 pets and many many rare items.

---------- michael08 added 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

If they put the pink google out for sale-they should have the ability to dress them as well=This is the only one that doesn't have clothes. I feel so bad for her. It must be embarring shen she enters a room of fully clothed pets and she hasn't got anything visible. Ganze shoulkd have these pets ready for sale properly or don't re;ease for sale. Too many glitches for my liking but also is a real fun site on the most part.

Last edited by michael08; 08-19-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed