Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Unanswered: The dreaded 'please wait'

It makes me SO ANGRY to have to log in and out all the time because of the 'please wait' sign at the bottom. IT NEVER LOADS!!!!! I have a party saturday, and I hope that this doesn't happen. I don't want to have to keep inviting everyone over after I have to log out because my screen is frozen. Can anyone PLEASE HELP?
toodles812 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Default Re: The dreaded 'please wait'

That always used to happen to me before I updated my internet browser. Try that, if you have an older version.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

if you have cable internet service, unplug the modem for a minute and replug. Also, make sure you shout down your computer form time to time and reboot. Sometimes the communication pathways get "clogged". It worked for me (on the advice of the ISP help guy) when I had continual please wait problems.
florida is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #4

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Maybe your internet is slow. Are you on a laptop? If so, you could move around where you are (in real life) with your laptop and see where the internet signal is higher. Or...
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 03:48 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Have you tried different browsers? Some computers simply run better with a different one - for me Internet Explorer is worst, and Firefox or Google Chrome are usually best. Other favourites I've heard about are Safari and Opera. So try a few different ones, and see if that helps. Most of them are free do download.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #6
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I am on a laptop. My family computer works better, but someone is usally on it. THnaks for all the advice guys, I will have to try them
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talent

try it on the best computer in the house. if your using internet explorer, try Firefox. dont go to a different page until the screen is completly loaded

hope I helped
petlover02 is offline Female
Closed