Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Default Unanswered: Dr. Quack a quack?

For a couple of weeks poor Blue-Moo has been ice-on-the head, green-nosed, numbers-plummeting-to-zero sick almost every day and sometimes several times a day. Each time I take her to the doctor and dutifully buy her medicine. A few hours later, back she goes. It's time for that quack to tell me Bloo's allergic to that medicine and give me a new prescription! Or else I want a referral to a new doctor (preferably one on my insurance plan).

Has anyone else been having this problem?

Does anyone know how I can fix it?
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
ILoveMyAliCat

Default Re: Dr. Quack a quack?

You should maybe stop feeding her marshmallows, if that's what your feeding her.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Now that you mention it, one one of may accounts I have had a LOT of ailments from all of my pets that I am using. I thought it was just something that was kind of 'circulating' because none of those pets had ever been sick as long as I had had the account. But you know, it really seems like a LOT of them are getting sick and way too often. I played a game until I got a Trophy and that usually brings them right back up to 100% without visiting Dr. Quack...this time I was up to 100% and within ten minutes right back down again Maybe time to call Ganz
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Wow, Dr. Quack sure is a quack!
Are you making sure to bring them back to 100%? Also, I sugges trying to play with another pet if you have another. But if not, you might just have to call ganz.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #5
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

None of my pets have been sick for a long long time. But my moms got sick not even ten minutes after adoption. Maby the infamous H1N1 has breached ww security and is affecting our poor little webbies.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #6
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

I take my to the Travel agency then go to the spa with them! perks them fast!
topcat is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

time for a flue shot i suppose and I don't think dr. quack gives shots. . . . . . lol
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 02:38 PM   #8
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

Feed her healthy food and take her on a walk.Play some games,Give her a bath or the sink.
Sorry I couldnt help much!
London45
london45 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #9
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Dixie. You can call Ganz at 1-800-Webkinz. I have noticed that sometimes when I log in and all the sudden my pet is down in all three Hs. Health Hunger Happieness. (sp?)
And then I take him to Dr.Quack. He's fine, then the next day he's right back down. This is definitly a glitch worth Contacting Ganz for, because we're spending all our money on our
pets
Old 01-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #10

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by ILoveMyAliCat
You should maybe stop feeding her marshmallows, if that's what your feeding her.
She has only had a few marshmallows in her life, and she did enjoy them. But thank you for letting me know that they are not good for her. I'll find another food to keep her happy and healthy.

View Post Originally Posted by london45
Feed her healthy food and take her on a walk.Play some games,Give her a bath or the sink.
Sorry I couldnt help much!
London45
Thank you. These are all very good suggestions.

Last edited by Bloo's Pal; 01-08-2010 at 05:36 PM..
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Closed