Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Dr. Quack?????

That's weird, maybe you should log out, then back in.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

hksunshine is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm assuming its a glitch -- i almost never feed my pet (i only have one, so i only feed her when i have to, aka when her hunger level is down to like 25 or lower LOL) and even when she gets sick, she doesnt stay sick after i feed her medicine and stuff. so i dont know why this is happening to you. i would say give it a day or two and your pet should be better. :]
hksunshine is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #13
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

I just fed him, and his HHH levels all went down.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 03-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #14
WebkinzLuver04

Hello, Try feeding it Vitmines, Water, fruit, ect. Give him the medicene, If his health is NOT 0 Dr. Quack will not give you medicene. It's probaly a glitch...
Old 03-01-2009, 06:07 PM   #15
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

First of all, WELCOME TO WI! You will ♥ it here!

When he was first diagnosed, his health was 77..... I think there is just some sort of glitch.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #16
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Hmmm, that has never happened to me. it has to be some glitch of some kind, because just to make sure it wasn't happening to everyone, I took mine who was sick and now it is fine. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #17
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

That has happened to me- it is a glich- try going to the clubhouse and go into an exercise room to exercise for a bit- if it does not change your numbers you may have to wait until tomorrow- I have a couple pets right now that there is nothing I can do to get their numbers up- sorry it is happening to you as well
elefancy is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #18
WebkinzLuver04

View Post Originally Posted by andrewhoya
First of all, WELCOME TO WI! You will ♥ it here!

When he was first diagnosed, his health was 77..... I think there is just some sort of glitch.
Thank you, and 77's not all bad. :abn:
Old 03-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #19
ill miss you all!
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuver04
Thank you, and 77's not all bad. :abn:

Exactly- his happiness was in the thirties....

UPDATE- He is still sick, but his HHH levels are all at 100... ?? ?? ??
Old 03-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #20
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

that happened to me and all I did after taking him to Dr. Quack was log out and then back in. Hope that works for you, too.
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Closed