Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #11
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Default Re: Downloading Files?

This is happening to me as well.I'm about to go nuts!I hope the admins figure out whats going on.
puncuation is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #12
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Yup, just started happening to me too.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #13
benyen

to bad im glad my soft ware dosent do that.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

In the link that amneris that posted, I looked at the picture, and looked up the file name that was in it. I came to 2 results. The one result came up with vgchartz.com. I looked it up on siteadvisor, and 2/2 user ratings said that the website had spyware. The other results description did not make any sense, but I saw the words "ad" and "banner." The banner ads are currently having some trouble, so I would think they are related. Don't download anything.

I'm concerned about this, and I think I am going to log off for now, and hope that things are fixed by tomorrow.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #15
monkey507
Webkinz :)

monkey507 is on a distinguished road

I thought I was the only one! I've tried geting rid of cookies, refreshing, restarting the computer, but nothing will work. Last week I got an error message when I went to WI too.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #16
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I just did the whole cache clearing thing, and when I returned it's all gone.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #17
Amanda ♥

I keep getting the same message, and it's driving me BANANAS!!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #18
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by monkey507
I thought I was the only one! I've tried geting rid of cookies, refreshing, restarting the computer, but nothing will work. Last week I got an error message when I went to WI too.
I spoke to soon - it's back
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #19
Webkinz :)
brotherkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Latest banner ad triggers IE security block

Hi,

Just a warning that the current banner ad in WI (at the top) is triggering a security warning from IE. It is definitely loading differently than it used to. Seems to be getting heavier and heavier, slower and slower, and now, more questionable content.

I've been around for a while, but stuff like this can't be good for membership. I know the site needs to be sustainable financially, but invasive ads are a certain turn-off. Getting worse guys. Hope you can come up with a friendlier ad server.

bk
Old 07-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #20
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

i was just about to make a thread about this. at one time, i was about to download hte file, to see what it was, but i decided not to, and make a thread.
tee1000 is offline Female
Closed