Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Doug still keeps giving me KC on asian accounts!!!!

I hope this is the right section for posting this, I didn't want to post questions in the Doug tracking thread - that's just for tracking
I verified on our accounts, as explained in the Doug thread, that Doug gives us KC the first time we have the gems he's asking for AFTER we didn't, and then he starts again giving us prizes. But on mine two asian accounts he's still giving me KC many times in a row even if I DO have each time the gems he wants!
What do you suggest? Is someone else having the same problem??
Thanks very much
Principessina is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by tashytoot
Hi,

I had a problem with this, and it used up a lot of my gems too. It must have been about six times in a row he gave me KC, so I changed pet, as I wasn't really that far in. I haven't been given any KC since.

Also I have found if you don't have the gems he wants, don't click yes or no, just switch rooms and try again, or he will give you KC the next time.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 09:02 AM   #2
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Doug still keeps giving me KC on asian accounts!!!!

Hi,

I had a problem with this, and it used up a lot of my gems too. It must have been about six times in a row he gave me KC, so I changed pet, as I wasn't really that far in. I haven't been given any KC since.

Also I have found if you don't have the gems he wants, don't click yes or no, just switch rooms and try again, or he will give you KC the next time.

Hope this helps.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Yes, change your pet. If that doesn't help, you can clear your browser's cache.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Try logging in and out, and go into that room again. Or, use a different pet. Atleast you will be awarded something other than KC.

Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Thank you all so much for you suggestion, I will try to change pet tomorrow!!
Old 02-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
Gifted

I would like to say a big thanks for the great suggestion, today I traded with Doug using a new pet and...WOW!! I got the first prize! So it worked!! thank you again!
Closed