Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Dashing
Gifted

bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

Arrow Answered: doug is a lier

doug asked me for 2 uncomon gems (these)
Click the image to open in full size.
But i do have the Yum zum sparkle
SEE
Click the image to open in full size.
now he askes for it every day

so he asked for the yum zum sparkle
it said i had 0
but i have 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bell77j is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Baby252
Clear you cache. It will help. Also next time that happens X out of Webkinz really quick and log back it. Than clear your cache and try again.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
I never finish anyth

ThanuX is a jewel in the roughThanuX is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: doug is a lier

The images won't show for me. Are you using tinypic.com?
ThanuX is offline Male
Old 06-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Dashing
Gifted

bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

no it just shows what he asked for and that i do have 3
no worries
bell77j is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
e're all
Webkinz :)

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Try clearing cookies and cache. If it's still there, it's probably a glitch, and go up to him again and see what happens.
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
oh hai ima
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

webkinz_>33 is right. That same thing happened to me and when I cleared my cache and he didn't do it anymore.
chicbling11 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Clear you cache. It will help. Also next time that happens X out of Webkinz really quick and log back it. Than clear your cache and try again.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Happens to me too, and nothing is working. I am going to make a thread about it soon...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Doug asked me for 2 rares and 1 uncommon. It said I had several of each. THen he said sorry you don't have the gems I need. He didn't give me anything ( I was supposed to get the last item) , but took the gems anyway. Now I don't have the rares anymore and can't get the last item. He is also a thief.
btvs49 is offline Female
Closed