Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
nyhcsiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Doug is giving me $ and not the waterfall

The last 2 times I visited the collectors room (with the same webkin I've been collecting with,) Doug only gives me money and not alot at that!!! I have all the gems he asks for but he doesn't give me the last prize. Has anyone had this happen to them and what can I do about it???
By the way new to this site and I have to say it's great you guys rock
nyhcsiss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Doug is giving me $ and not the waterfall

From-

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-538833/

What if I don't have the gem(s)?

If you don't have the gem(s) Doug is looking for, you don't get a prize. The next time you make a trade with Doug and you do have the gem(s) he wants, he'll give you KinzCash instead of a prize. Each time you don't have the right gems means another day of KinzCash when you do. So, it's important to make sure you have a lot of gems in your inventory before you try trading with Doug.

Welcome to WI, BTW!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

I have had this problem for awhile. I kept track of my gems, had them and he took the gems and gave me nothing. Not even the cash. I am also down to the final prize but since Doug has taken 4 Diamonds and given nothing in return I need to restock my stash.

I have asked this also and heard that sometimes when he asks for 2 of the same gems, like the diamond and even though you have them he doesn't reward you. I am hoping this glitch gets fixed but am laying off for awhile until I have plenty to trade with.

Welcome to WI!
cheryljean is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
as here and is a

snowball21800 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
From-

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-538833/

What if I don't have the gem(s)?

If you don't have the gem(s) Doug is looking for, you don't get a prize. The next time you make a trade with Doug and you do have the gem(s) he wants, he'll give you KinzCash instead of a prize. Each time you don't have the right gems means another day of KinzCash when you do. So, it's important to make sure you have a lot of gems in your inventory before you try trading with Doug.

Welcome to WI, BTW!
this is probably right...just try to keep trading with him and soon enough you should get the waterfall!also, welcome to webkinz insider!!!
snowball21800 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #5

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I think it's because he don't want to hand it over just yet. xD
Or maybe you have to trade with him some more then you'll get it.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #6
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Could be just a weird glitch...but just keep your stock of gems up and hope that one of these days he will give you the waterfall. Good Luck and Welcome to WI
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay