Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
justjeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Doug the dog is still ripping me off?

He seems nice, he looks so trusting. I week or so ago I gave him gems and received nothing in return. I heard that there was some sort of glitch. Now a week later Sat Oct 10th I traded with him again. Same result, he took two gems and gave nothing back.
Where does one go to let the webkinz folks know this is still a problem.

Thanks

just jeff
justjeff is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Red Fire
Hey Jeff and Welcome to WI!

Go to the Doug the Dog thread to find out all you want to know about Doug and his sneaky self.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Doug the dog is still ripping me off?

That's probably just a glitch, I'm sorry that that's been happening to you! I haven't seen Doug in a while, so maybe people that have been trading gems with him can answer this question better.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

If you do not have the gems he asks for 2 times in a row, the next time you do have the gems he wants he takes them and you get kinz cash but he does not tell you that. you need to check your kc amount before you trade with him. I hope this helps you.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hey Jeff and Welcome to WI!

Go to the Doug the Dog thread to find out all you want to know about Doug and his sneaky self.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

It probably is a glitch that Ganz is doing to perhaps program Doug to do something different. I'm sorry you just gave him your gems, call Ganz and let them know you didn't recieve a thing, Kinzcash or prizes
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You probably got KC, but you didn't realize it. As already mentioned, if you don't have the gems he wants 2 times in a row, you get KC the next time you do have the gems. There is a way to avoid this. If you don't have the gems, don't click on okay or anything else. Click on "things to do" and go somewhere else. Then Doug doesn't seem to register that you didn't have the gems. When you find Doug the next day, hopefully you'll have the gems he wants, and he won't give you KC.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

I have never traded with Doug before, so I'm not sure if I can help you. Try viewing this thread, though: Official "Doug the Dog" Tracking Thread

That should give you any information about Doug.

By the way, welcome to Webkinz Insider! If you have any questions about anything else, feel free to send me a PM or a VM.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 07:15 AM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

A HUGE problem I have with Doug-is that you can SEE the gems that he is looking for-it will show you have a certain number of each-I always scan the pictures of my gems and if there are numbers below them I assume (WARNING NEVER DO THAT) that I can trade with him...The problem is that sometimes he wants more than one of each...so NOW I look to read the words on the top of that screen-it will say either , "you DO have the gems" or "you DON'T have the gems" read THAT part carefully...don't just look at the gem photos because it is misleading...

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #9
Call me Amy
Banned
iluvdogzsomuch has a spectacular aura about

that also happens to me!!!! call gans.
iluvdogzsomuch is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

******* dragonbird! Your photos are priceless! Wish I could give you 10 rep points for those!
Closed