Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Doug the Dog Prizes

I wanted to know if anyone had all of Doug's prizes and if you do, could you post a pic of it in your room? I wanted an idea of what all of his items look like together in a room. But if it's not in one room, that's okay, I just wanted to know what they look like in a room.

(I hope this is the right section to put it in, I didn't know where else to put it. Sorry if it's in the wrong spot)
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Doug the Dog Prizes

There IS a picture of all the items in a room together, but I can't seem to find it right now, but I'll go look real quick again.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sorry, I don't have all of them. But MeWuvKitties is trying to find them. Good luck getting your prizes!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Click the image to open in full size.
These are what the prizes look like. From - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ug-dog-538833/

Sorry, I don't/can't have all the items in one room as some are clothes, outdoor & indoor prizes. Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great Resposes!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #6

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

They all can go in a room except the food, of course, the clothes go on your pet, and the big fountain is an outdoor item Sorry i don't have them all though
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

UPDATE: I still have not been able to find the image of the room with all the items in it, but I'll keep looking.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #8
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

They look pretty cool! And also, the Carved Gem Chair or something is also outdoor.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #9
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

The shimmer stone, steaming volcano and carved fountain are all outdoor items.
eipjimmy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #10

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

Thank you everybody. Thank you MeWuvKitties for trying to find the room
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Closed