Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

Question Unanswered: doug the dog is messed?

ok so i had a thread about doug the dog and people say that keep going back and get bigger items and i got
rocky road icecream
rocky candy
sparkling gem belts
gem finder hat
kinz cash
kinz cash

why am i getting kinz cash i really want the complete mining suit and why am i getting kinz cash can some one tell me please
Fringe is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: doug the dog is messed?

because you did not have the gem(s) doug wanted the day before... when that happens, you get kc the day after
Galfam is offline Male
Old 09-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
I ♥ British
Webkinz :)

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

i don't know.. that's happened to me, too. i think it might happen after you don't have the gems the day before..
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

well that is demented i just gave too gems for nothing but yesterday i got kinz cash though and i gave him the gems he wanted
Fringe is offline Male
Old 09-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

with doug, make sure you have a lot of gems before trading with him...
Galfam is offline Male
Old 09-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #6
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
because you did not have the gem(s) doug wanted the day before... when that happens, you get kc the day after
Galgam is right. you need to have the gems DOUG wants. if you do not have what he wants then next time you will get kinzcash. and then again if you don't have the gems he wants.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

You may have not have all the gems Doug wanted, so he gave you Kinzcash. Go to the Curio Shop and mine for some more gems, you will soon get the huge items, trust me!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

If you don't have the gems that Doug wants, just log out without hitting anything. That way you won't get kinz cash the next time. You can even log back in and try again to see if he asks for different gems. Still, like people have said above, the more gems you have the better your chance of getting the bigger prizes is.
msclockart is offline Male
Closed