Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Question Answered: Doug the dog?

I got A pack of trading cards a while ago, and I got a kinzville citizen card with Doug the dog on it. I'm wondering, who is he? He is a scruffy sortove dog, with no appearent breed, and has just dug up a pearl egg gem in the mines in the photo. Sorry I cannot provide a photo, but I'm not lying.

Last edited by tiggy2; 05-23-2009 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Forgot a letter, whoops!
tiggy2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
No, Doug the Dog is Arte's Best friend and they discovered the mines together. Doug REALLY loves Gems and he had a falling out with Arte when Arte decided that EVERYONE in Kinzville should have the right to mine the gems. Doug decided that Arte was being silly and shunned his friendship.
Later there was a story called 'The Last Adventure' in the W-tales and it tells you ALL about their falling out and how Arte's Nephew, Sparky helps to mend it. Quite a good story, really
Go to WW and in the index select 'W-tales' Click on 'Beginning' and keep scrolling through the next button until you see a pic of Arte and the Title 'The Next Adventure.' It TOTALLY explains Doug The Dog
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
Call me Shelley (:
Webkinz :)

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Doug the dog?

Hey, sorry I don't know who doug the dog is, It may say in the little discriotion box that some of the cards have. What does the caption or whatever say? Oh and what 'category' is it under
green skater is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:16 AM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Doug is Arte's friend is what I am sure of

Last edited by Dudeness; 05-23-2009 at 10:19 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

probably a mascot or future webkinz or update in ww
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, Doug the Dog is Arte's Best friend and they discovered the mines together. Doug REALLY loves Gems and he had a falling out with Arte when Arte decided that EVERYONE in Kinzville should have the right to mine the gems. Doug decided that Arte was being silly and shunned his friendship.
Later there was a story called 'The Last Adventure' in the W-tales and it tells you ALL about their falling out and how Arte's Nephew, Sparky helps to mend it. Quite a good story, really
Go to WW and in the index select 'W-tales' Click on 'Beginning' and keep scrolling through the next button until you see a pic of Arte and the Title 'The Next Adventure.' It TOTALLY explains Doug The Dog
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
Call me Shelley (:

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

Yea maybe he is a friend of arte's like dudeness said, or maybe a son or something, like goober has booger or whatever haha
green skater is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by green skater
Yea maybe he is a friend of arte's like dudeness said, or maybe a son or something, like goober has booger or whatever haha
Dixiecup is right about Doug the Dog, and Booger is Goober's little brother, not his son.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #8
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

doug the dog is arte's best friend. i am sure of it!
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #9

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Doug the Dog is a friend of Arte's. He's good at digging up gems, and it looks like he found a pearl egg that day. Maybe it was the last jewel for his Crown of Wonder!
Old 05-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

Doug the Dog and Arte's relationship was talked about A LOT last winter when WW did a contest to find Arte's missing Curio! That's how we learned about Doug and he was in a lot of the clues and questions at Quizzy's too!

Good question!
stickyboy is offline Male
Closed