Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #11
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Double pets

This is a very strange yet, benefiting glitch. I really hope things clear up.
I suggest calling Ganz to get rid of the pet. I am not sure if you get to keep the extra gift but, It is still super cool.
cmb123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #12
seanbunnyveland

sofahound is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Double pets

well it was during the time when doubles of all sorts of things were popping up
when the dirrector said it was fault and that we get to keep them

ps: this guys been after me all day and i dont know why
sofahound is offline Male
Old 01-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #13
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I adopted a peppermint puppy and a giraffe on the same day you did, on two different accounts. Both accounts have 2 pets, named the same and with 2 rooms and 2 gifts.

It is a glitch.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
seanbunnyveland

cool thanks
oh check out my siggie
you have to click on the link though
Old 01-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #15
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I've had this happen when I adopted my moose and rooster. I had logged out for some reason after open the gift for my daisy turtle and when I logged back in I had 2 moose and 2 rooster along with double gifts for each of them. They are named the same as the others, but I don't mind. It puts me 2 pets closer to my 300 on one account goal. Only 70 more.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 07:27 AM   #16
seanbunnyveland

COOL
click on the link to see my siggie
Old 01-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #17
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I would say don't tell Ganz when they have a glitch that benefits you they fix it very quickly, when it does not it will go for months before they fix it. Quizzy's blast still fouls up often, and Fairy Falls you never know if you will get to play or have to log out.
Thats why when Ifound a glitch in gem hunt that allowed you to mine for more than one gem a day, I didn't say anything. I told a few friends. Weknow Ganz has people checking WI they know whats broke. What they choose to fix shows a lot.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed